Chapter Nine: The Real Her

August

"Mayne, What do I do?" I asked Smoke who was to busy texting Yana crazy ass.

"Just talk...to her." He looked at me. "I know what you thinking Aug." I realized I was smiling.

"Ima plan something and get my girl."

"You do that, Im bout to go bruh." He dapped me and walked out. I picked up my phone and called Tay.

TayBae: Helloo?

AuggieBoo: Yoo, I need your help

TayBae: With?

AuggieBoo: Im trying to get your sister...Officially.

TayBae: Ight, Bet. Be over in 5.

AuggieBoo: Bet.

I hung up the phone and waited for Tay to show up.

Malaysia

"Deena! DD! Deena-Marie Aaliyah Kvng!" I yelled at Deena who was laying in the bed. She been like that since yesterday.

"Whaaa Tay?" She finally answered coming from under her blanket.

"Im going out, Want something?" She looked at me.

"Icecream and candy." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and skipped out.

"Aye, TayTay! Where ya going?" Ali said pulling up with Shawn.

"Its Malaysia to you and where Im going is none of your business." I hopped in D's lambo and pulled out.

"Lamborghini mercy, Yo nigga he so thirsty, Im in this two seat lambo by myself he tryna get me." I started rapping, I swear everytime I get in this car I think of that song.

.

.

.

.

.

I pulled up to August house and he was sitting on the porch with Tone...Ohh, Tone so sexyy! I tired to control myself because I be wanting to jump on him but he gotta gf...Last time I checked.

"Yoo, D- Oh its Tay." Tone said with a smile on his face.

"Hey Tone, Supp Aug." I said dappin them and sitting next to Aug.

"Come sit in daddies lap Tay." Tone said and I started blushing but then thought back to his gf.

"Dont you have a gf?" I asked.

"They broke up about three months ago." Aug said making me and himself laugh.

"FOH! Whaa Happen?" I asked getting happy.

"Lets just say she like pussy just a little bit more than the dick." Aug said cracking the fuck up.

"I loves me some dick." I said and Tone looked at me.

"Getcho ass over here then and leave Deena man alone." I busted out laughing as Aug gave Tone a death stare and sat in Tone's lap.

"Aye Tay, What should I do?" Aug asked on a more serious note.

"Well, I was omw to the store to get her some icecream and candy. Do that and watch Brown sugar, then when it go off talk to her if she's still awake." Aug looked at me with suspicion.

"She been laying in the bed like a bum." He shook his head as in he understood.

"Ight, That sounds like a plan. Ima get on that. Thanks T." He said hugging me and walking to his car and leaving to do whatever he could to get his girl back.

"Soo,  About us..." Tone said.

Tony

"Soo, About us?" I asked Tay as she was sitting on my lap. Ima be honest ever since I met her and Deena I loved them like sisters and at first I wanted Deena then when I realized that she wanted August I said fuck it. Then i met Tay and found out Tay was Deena's sister so Ive always been in love with Tay.

"What about us?" She asked blushing.

"Be my girl." I said holding her hands and looking in her eyes.

"Haha, Yeah." I kissed her and then heard somebody clear they throat. It was Smoke and Yana.

"Weeeeelll dayyuuumm! Excuse uss! Bitches getting freaky and shit." Yana said and Smoke started laughing.

"I see you bruhh." Smoke said and they walked in the house. Soon as they was inside we started laughing.

"Yanna crazy." I said.

"Soo is Smoke." She said and she laid in my arms.