Chapter Four: From Time

August

"Shanni, Look. Im sorry they said that. Look ima talk to them. Ight ma?"

"Ight." She hung up.

Ima be honest im not even mad at them, Actually it was funny as hell. I still don't see why I fuck with her. Shanni is a hoe and basically she just a fuck but I cuffed her.

"Im Ho- What the hell happened here?" D said walking in looking hella tired.

"We sent Shanni a little message!" Tay yelled and I let D read it.

"Shit, Yall fucked up....YALL COULDNT WAIT ON A NIGGA!?" They started laughing.

"Yall had to tell her she got that LAP doee!" D said and she started dancing and Tay joined her.

"Look yall. Can yall apologize to her just for me?" I asked and Yana threw the tv remote at my head.

"Nigga! I should drop yo ass in the Atlantic ocean and let you swim back. You thristy and in love with the pu-"

"HE STRUUUGG DOG SHE GOT HIM! GOT HIM DOING THINGS HE'D NEVER DO. IF YOU AINT BEEN HE TELLING YOU!" Tay and D started singing. I was getting mad so I got up left.

"SHE GOT HIM DOING THE DISHES, ANYTHING SHE WANT FOR SOME KISSES!" They continued to sing while I walked out.

Miyana

"SOO! How was the date?" I asked D who was changing. I swear thats my girl, I remember when we met in middle school. August dumb ass put a lizard in her bag and she freaked out. We was friends the next day then I introduced her to August and she slapped him then hugged him and walked off. She was something else. They went to all dance, Junior and Senior prom together. They won mostly to be couple in the future, BESTFriends, Best Couple, Prom King and Queen. They was something else. Me and her played alot of sports together along with Tay, Lani and Ali. We all clicked and so now we just been together every since along with Smoke, Tone, Ant, and August.

"Yana! Did you hear me!?"

"Ohh, No sorry. What you say?"

"I said it was great, he was a total sweetheart." She said as she put on he nike slides and grabbed her keys.

"Where you going?" I asked her and she opended her door to find Tay and Lani listening.

"Going see August remember."

"Right, Ight. Dont be back in late."

"I promise I wont." She said as she came back to hug me, Tay and Lani and blow us a kiss and left.

"I promise they gone fuck tonight." Lani said.

"Haha, Out of all the things you say, you say that?" Tay asked.

"Yes, because I wouldn't mind them together because I know her."

"Ehh, Whate- Nigga! The fuck you doing drinking my shit!" I snatched my juice from Tay.

"Im sorry, Ill buy you some more."

"Yeah, You better!" I drunk the rest and handed her the cup and took my ass to bed.

***Just A Warning Somebody Not Gone Like The Next Few Chapters..Cant Really Tell You Why, But Yeah. Be Ready!

-Bree

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz