Chapter Nineteen: Worst Behavior

On my worst behavior, no?

They used to never want to hear us,
Remember?

Motherfucker never loved us, remember?

Motherfucker, remember?

Motherfucker never loved us

I'm on my worst behavior,

Don't you ever get it fucked up

Motherfuckers never loved us

Man, motherfuckers never loved us

Worst behavior

Motherfuckers never loved us

Fucker never loved us

Worst behavior

Khalani

Yall probably like Lani! Why you let her punk you like that. Honestly I dont give a fuck. Deena my girl regardless but she got out of hand.

*7 Hours Ago*

"Im calling the police!" Tone yelled knocking me out of my stunned state.

"CALL 12 , FUCK 12, CALL THE POPO HOE! Caaaalll. The. Po. Po. HOE!" Miyana yelled wobbling away to find Deena.

"Please, Tone. Leave her alone. I deserve it. Thats my sister, and I didnt tell her. Let her cool down. Please dont call the police." Tay said crying.

"Its to late, They on their way." Tone said making me run in the house and call Ant.

"Aye Ma, Whats up?" I couldnt even speak. I heard Tone yelling for me.

"Ma...Hello. Man, Shit." Ant hung up.

"Damn." I said to myself.

I walked back outside to see the police, ambulance and some of everything. I seen Deena sitting in one of the cop cars just chilling.

"No, No..Why? It wasnt that serious." I thought myself. Then Yana came around the corner crying.

"WHY!? SHE AINT KILL HER!" Yana screamed hitting Tone.

"Ma'am im gonna have to ask you to calm down." She didnt listen. She walked my way and punched me in the nose.

"AND YOU WATCHING, DIRTY ASS BITCH! DEENA IS YOUR FRIEND. NO, THATS YA SISTER! YOU GONE LET ANOTHER CHICK AND HER DUMB DECISIONS COME BETWEEN YALL FRIENDSHIP.....I spit on bitches like you." She walked out leaving me there bleeding.

*Present Day*

"Yana, Please come in the house." I said. It was raining and she sitting on the porch.

"Yo! Where's Yana?" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked up from Yana to see all of the boys.

"She's right here." I yelled at them. They came up to the porch and August was holding Deena.

"Khalani, Where's Tonie?" August asked.

"Inside." Yana said.

"Baby, Go sit with Yana. Dont do anything. We be right back." August told D. She was holding onto him for dear life. Shit, I wonder what happen.

"Okay." She finally said letting him go and sitting in Yana's lap.

"Ight, Lets go." Ant said. They disappeared into the house.

August

"Aye Tone!" Smoke yelled and Tone walked around the corner with a smile on his face.

"Yoo! Whats up yall?" I just stared at him.

"I like how you turning the girls against each other." Ant said calmly.

"What you mean? Its not my fault Tay wanted to be with me." I smirked at him.

"You the main reason we in this situation. Tay dated you..after what you did. Tay told Khalani and not Deena nor Miyana. Deena and Miyana against Tay and Khalani. Deena loses it and throws a knife into Tay's shoulder. You called the police on them both. Making the situation worst then it sounded making them arrest Deena." I said laughing.

"Now thats a problem." Deena said from behind me. Tone eyes widened and she smiled.

"Oh yes. I told you Tonie...."

Miyana

I sat outside while everybody was inside. It was just me and Khalani.

"Look, Khalani im sorry for hitting you, But you know what the deal was. You set yourself up." Before she could answer there was a scream.

We ran in the house to see Deena and the boys standing over Tonie.

"Is yall done?" I asked.

"Yeah." Smoke answer.

"What yall do?!" Khalani yelled.

"He not dead. Shut up." Ant said quickly.

"Dont talk to me like Im some child!" She yelled back.

"Shut the hell up Khalani!" He snaped and she slapped him, He grabbed her arms.

"Slap me again, I swear you gone regret that shit. Now shut the fuck up!" He said seriously. She let tears fall and she ran outside.

"Khalani!" He yelled running out behind her. I wobbled beside August and looked at Tone and started laughing.

"They must love having you around." Was all I could say laughing.