Chapter Twenty-Three: Drama Mama!

Miyana

It was the day after Christmas and we were just chilling as a family and everything was going so well.

"Knock, Knock hoes! Open up!" Deena head looked at the door so fucking fast, the bitch scared me.

"Uh-Oh. August get her." Everybody was still tryna figure out who was at the door.

"Ill go get it." Lani said and Ant pulled her back in his lap.

"Dont do that." He said looking at her seriously. Ant looked over at Deena who was turning redder by the second.

"I know yall in there! Where Ant at?!" The ratchet hoe was yelling.

"Ill get it, Damn!" I got up and went to get the door. There stood Trinidad James twin sister. I burst out laughing in her face and so did Khalani but Deena, She found nothing funny. Im still lost on why she mad.

"Deena!?" The girl said.

"Angela." Khalani jumped up so fast.

"Oh you the bitch that claim to be carrying Ant baby!" Deena tried to get up but August wouldn't let her.

"It iss his baby hoe!" I stood infront of Khalani and August accidentally let Deena go to grab Khalani.

"AUGUST!" I yelled looking over at Deena who was being held by Smoke. We like family.  I forgot all about Angela. She claimed August the father of her baby in high school and Now she claiming Ant is the father of this baby.

"Look Ang, You needa go!" I yelled over Deena and Khalani yelling they asses off. They was ready for war now.

"Ight, Ima go. But Ant, See me Thursday at the Obgyn. Bye!" She walked out and I closed the door.

I turned around and Deena and Khalani was pinned ina corner.

"Ouch! Smoke let go!" He let Deena go and August let go of Khalani.

"Ant, Where the fuck was you?" Deena and Lani asked. I knew they wad bout to in on his ass. Time to play Captain Save This Nigga!

"He was holding Ang back." I said and they looked at me like-

"Why you lyin?" Lani said fast as fuck.

"Thats yo baby aint it?" Deena asked getting in his face.

"No! Im not tryna end up like Tonie." Deena sat down and started going to work with her fingers on her phone.

"You know what, You aint gots to lie Craig!" Lani said making me and Deena laugh.

"Man, Im not lying ma. The baby is not mine!" Lani checked her phone and looked at Deena with a smile and then I checked mine and started laughing. Everybody phone went off except for Ant.

"Alright, Whats funny?" He asked.

"Oh, Nothing." She sat next to him and kissed his cheek. Deena was stil laughing. I know she up to something now.