Chapter Sixteen: Surpr- Oh Hell Nah.

In NYC

Miyana

"Im so excited to see Tay!" I said rubbing my stomach. We was riding towards Tay house and the sexy ass rental we got.

"I know, This should be great. This is the beginning of our summer trip." Deena said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Deena and I where the only two really talking. Lani was either sleep or listening to music. She didnt say to much.

......

At Tay's House

Deena

"We're here!" I yelled as we pulled up to this big beautiful house. Like dayumm girl!

"Tay said she ran to the store. Its a key under the mat." Lani said making me jump.

"Omg, Bitch! I thought you was sleep."

"I was, I woke up cause my phone vibrated like four times." She said laughing.

"Ight, Lets get inside first." Yana said getting up and going to the door. I found the key under the mat and we walked inside.

"Holy shit! Boo ballinn'!" I said and we started laughing.

"Tay! Is That You?" We heard a voice say.

"Uhmm, Maid? Or a new boo?" Yana said wanting to see who it was.

"BABIESSS!" Tay yelled interrupting our curiosity.

"Surprise!" We yelled and I hugged her first.

"I missed you like crazy sis." She said crying.

"I missed yo dumb ass too. Come home more!"

"Now you sound like mom!" She started crying more.

"Shut up mayne!" I was hugging her and started crying. Well we all did.

"Tay! Baby, Co-" I looked up to be face to face with Tone.

"Deena."

"Tonie."

"AWW HELL NAHH!" Yana yelled.