Chapter Two: The Crew

Deena

"Dee! Wake upp!" My crazy ass sister Malaysia said waking me up. I swear she so stupid but thats my boo.

"Goodmorning Babiess!" Alisaya said as I walked downstairs behind Tay, thats what I call Malaysia.

"Ehh, Shut up." I said putting my head on the kitchen counter.

"Hangover?" Ali said as she made my plate for breakfast.

"Hell yeah! We partied hard last night." I said rushing to eat and swallow some aspirin.

*Knock, Knock*

"Who is it!?" We all yelled.

"What the fuck you mean? Open the door yall!" August other bestfriend Miyana said coming in the door with more food.

We all in college and we own a house together, My sister Taniya left us in college about a year ago. Last I heard she was married and was pregnant again. Smh, That girl is something else.

"I brought some more breakfast I figured we would need it." We all looked at Yana and started laughing.

"Where the fuck was you last night Nicki!?" I asked her. I only call her Nicki because thats who she reminded me of when I first met her.

"Uhm-"

"YOU. DIDNT!" Tay yelled over me rubbing my back.

"Aint nobody doing nothing." As soon as Yana said that Khalani, August younger sister walked in all dressed up.

"Where you been!?" We all asked.

"Well damn! Good Morning Dee, Tay, Ali, Yana."

"Morning Freak." I said under my breath and she picked up a strawberry and threw it at me.

"BISH! Wasting strawberries! Thats 35 cent!" Yana yelled and picked up the strawberry and ate it.

"Eww, You just nasty." Tay said.

"What? 5 seconds rule bitch." We started laughing and continued on with whatever.

August

"Yoo, When the last time you spoke to DK?" Tone asked referring to Deena.

"Yesterday, At the party. That shit was trunt." I said laying on my bed about to call the girls and check up on them like always.

"Yooooo! Wassuph Niggas, Who up for a game of ball?" Smoke said running in the room.

"Nigga why you so fucking happy?" Tone asked him.

"Cause I got the pum pum!" My mouth dropped when I thought about who he got it from.

"Nigga, You aint get shit. August is the only one that get pussy round' these here parks." Ant said walking out the bathroom.

"Ha, Who you get it from anyway Smoke?" Ant eyes widen and I hopped off the bed.

"It was Nicki wont it?" Smoke started cheesing.

"Yeah, And it was good too." He said falling on my bed like he was falling for the girl.

"She let YOU get it?" Tone asked laughing hard.

"Yeah, Told her I loved her finally and that was it."

"Man, My nigga." I said dapping him up.

"You already know! Im trying to get some more too!" He said running into the kitchen and we followed.

"You do that." Ant said grabbing a bottle of cranberry juice.

"August need to go ahead and hit Deena." Smoke said drinking some water.

"How many times ima tell yall she just my friend."

"Yeah! You're Bestfriend." Ant said starting to laugh.

"Man, Fuck yall." I said grabbing my keys and walking out.

"Where you going A?" Tone yelled.

"Studio!" I yelled back and dipped.