One MORE Problem: Part 2 ❤

August

I was chilling playing the game again since Tay cut if off the first time. I was about to make a shot when the door busted open.

"Where is he at!?" Deena asked looking hella mad. I know Khalani is crazy but shit Deena can be crazier.

"Tone! You got visitors!" I yelled and went back to the game.

"Yoo, Whats upp D-Marie?" As soon as he said that she punched him.

"Why would you do that to my sister!? You know how I feel! Did you think about her crazy sister who would come for yo ass like she wont gone tell me. Stupid ass bitch!" She dropped a picture on him and walked out. I just chilled till Deen called me.

"Whats up Ma?" I said hugging her.

"You gotta help me get my sister back." I looked at her in confusion.

"She left, She's not coming back home, You know I cant focus even when she's not in the house. Pleasee!" I kissed her so she would shut up.

"Fo sho ma." She dipped to the car and I seen Lani and Yana in the backseat.

"Hey Aug!" They both said.

"Sup." I said back to them smiling.

"Is it handled D?" Yana asked.

"Hell yeah, Lets go find my sister."

Khalani

We rode for seemed like hours till we pulled up to a pretty ass hotel and I guess Tay was here.

"Come on yall." D said and we rushed out and inside behind her.

"What room is Malaysia Kvng in?" Yana asked even though Deena already knew.

"346" The lady said with a smile and we walked off. We got on the elevator and my phone rung. It was Ant.

Ant: Babe?

Me: Yess?

Ant: Where you at and Why is Tone sitting here bleeding?

Me: Deena punched him for cheating on Tay and We tryna get her to come home.

Ant: Ight, Where yall at?

Me: Four Sails Hotel (Actual Hotel, Its Really Nice)

Ant: Ight, Bet.

I hung up the phone as soon as the elevator stopped. Deena darted for her room.

"Tay! Tay! Open up its us." Deena yelled. Damn, she loves her sister. Tay opened up the door and D jumped on her.

"Bitch! Haha, Im okay!" Tay said laughing at her crazy sister.

"Good, I missed you. Please come home." Deena said.

"I cant do that D. I need some time to think. I love yall for being here tho. Stay tonight?" We all started getting excited.

"SLEEP OVER!" We screamed and Aug gaged and Yana threw a pillow at his face.

"You can be our personal stripper. Ill call Ant, Smoke and Chris. They will help you." His face was blank and we started laughing.

Tonie

I watched as Ant left but he aint say where he was going, I decided to follow him maybe he knows where Tay is, I need her to understand I didnt mean it. I swear. I know yall like "You did it FOUR times nigga/bitch/hoe" or whatever you wanna call me but I didnt mean it.

I followed Ant for seemed hours till I seen Deena and Smoke's cars. I knew it. They here. I stayed far away to see what happen. Deena and the girls walked out of the hotel with Aug and Smoke and Ant joined them leaving Tay alone. I decided I would go make a visit.

"Excuse me, What room is Malaysia Kvng staying in?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Room 346." She smiled.

"Thank you." I got on the elevator and waitied til I got to the right floor. When I got there I walked off and found Tay's room and Knocked. She just opened the door.

"Tone?...."

***Ohhh Shxtt. Here We Goo!