Chapter Twelve: Son Of A Bxtch

Deena

We all came back from the store and walked back to the room laughing and singing. I had called Tay to let her know we where on our way back but she didnt answer so I guessed she was sleep. We walked inside the room and my mouth dropped.

"Tay! Omg, Baby! What happen?" I found Tay laying on the floor with blood oozing down her leg. She looked like she was in pain and only one person came to mind.

"That son of a bitch!" Yana yelled.

"You was thinking the same thing?" Lani asked.

"Hell yeah." I said almost in tears. Why would he do her like this. The guys finally entered the room and August went from happy to pissed.

"Tonie?" Smoke asked Tay and she shook her head.

"Excuse me." I said getting up and walking out. Im going make a little visit to somebody.

"Wait for me crazy bitch!" Yana yelled. I swear she always making somebody laugh even at the worst moments.

"Baby!" August yelled. I turned around to find him looking at me.

"Be safe." Was all he said and he kissed me one time and walked back in the room to get Tay straight.

"Aye Thug, Im coming with you." Smoke said. Me and Smoke go way back. We grew up in the hood, the ghetto and going through shit together. He's always been my brother and he was my first kiss when I was in 3rd grade before I moved to NOLA then his family followed us saying that we cant break "The Family".

We hopped in the car and pulled out. My temperature was rising by the second cause I was pissed. Tone must of forgot how crazy Tay's sister was.

Miyana

I know Deena is pissed asf, I would be too. Thats like me losing my bestfriend, Which I did but thats another story for another day.

"Ight. Lets go." D said and she went to the trunk and pulled out a tye-dye duffle bag.

"Whats in there?" I asked because Ive never seen it before.

"Toys. Toys for heartbreaking, 'I like raping your sister' type niggas." She said back sorta smiling.

"Baby, Do you know whats in the bag?" I asked Smoke. Maybe he know. They did grow up together so he gotta know what this girl is capable of doing. She aint no killer but dont push her. You fuck with whats most important to her and thats yo motherfucking head. She dont do no talking.

"You'll see." He said pulling me towards the door.

We walked inside the house and heard Tone on the phone.

"Yeah....I didnt mean it!........She just, She made me mad......Shit, I forgot. Well If I die, I die....Ight, Bet." By the look on Deena's face she didnt wanna kill him but let him know she dont mind doing it.

"So, You like raping people sisters." Deena said walking inside and dropping the duffle bag. As soon as I seen him I started throwing blows. I cant stand his ass right now. I tried to stay calm but you fucked with my sister and now my sister bout to fuck you up.

"Look, I didnt mean it!" He said taking in my hit and Smoke pulled me off of him.

"I dont give two fucks. You messed with my sister now you gotta deal with me." She covered his mouth and he passed out.

Tonie

I woke up tired up and I couldn't speak.

"I sewed your mouth together. I dont feel like hearing you scream." Deena said smiling.

"So what you gonna do? Cut off his treasures?" Yana asked getting exctied.

"No, Ima just leave him like this. No need to get extreme yet because If I killed him Tay would be mad at me." She took a knife out of the bag and put it to my thoat.

"Keep playing. You'll die right here. Kill Bill shit." They started laughing.

"We suppose to be brothers! Why would you go do that and expect me to understand. You lost my respect bruh." Smoke said and I just shook my head.

"Well, Ima untie you but try anything and I WILL kill you!" Deena said. She took the knife and put the initials DMAK on my chest.

"Ill bring Tay over later." She said walking out.

Shit, That was finna be my life.

August

We had got Tay all cleaned up and straighted up the room. I was about half sleep when I heard laughing and the door closed.

"Baby, Wake up." Deena said kissing my lips.

"Im awake." I said opening one eye to look at her. She looked happy.

"What did yall do?" Ant asked. He wa holding Khalani who fell asleep crying.

"She sewed his mouth together and put her initials on his chest." Smoke answered getting something to drink and some pizza.

"Im surprized you aint kill him baby." She started laughing and I pulled her on top of me.

"Yall know if I did, Tay would kill me." She said and she was right.

"Where is Tay?" Yana asked being fat with Smoke.

"Sleep." Ant said pointing to the room.

"Well, I think we all need some sleep." I said holding D's waist while she laid on me.

"Haha, Too late bruh. She already sleep." I looked to see Deena sleeping peacefully.

"Damn, She must of been tired....WAKE UP BITCH!" Yana yelled. Khalani and Deena threw a pillow at her.

"Damn, Its like that. Ight, Bet." Yana said pretending to be mad.

"Mad or nah?" Lani said half sleep.

"She mad, She mad." Deena said and they went back to sleep.

"They some crazy mothafuckers." Ant said and we started laughing.