Chapter Eighteen: Gone LO-CO

Miyana

"TONIE!" I screamed. The knife went straight into her shoulder.

"Wha- WHAT HAPPEN?" Tone yelled running outside.

"Deena." Khalani said.

"KHALANI SHUT UP! YOU NO HELP RIGHT NOW!" I yelled letting go of Tay who was bleeding.

"WHAT DID I DO THAT WAS SO BAD?" She yelled back.

"NOT BEING A FRIEND!" I wobbled off to go find Deena, She means everything to me. I cant lose her.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

1 Hour Later

"Why is this happening?" I heard a voice say. I was walking through this park that was down the road from Tay's house.

"Ugh! Am I a bad sister or friend?" The voice continued to say. I walked pasted a tree to see Deena laying in the grass.

"Deena, Come here." I said going near here but she got up and ran my way.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean it." She cried on ny shoulder. I rubbed her back.

"Its gonna be okay baby. I promise." I hugged her.

"Deena Kvng." We looked up to see a police office standing there.

"Yes?" Deena asked confident.

"Im gonna ask you and her to come with me. Ms.Kvng you're under arrest." He put handcuffs on her and she just looked at me and smiled.

"Haha, Alright then. Yana call August." Was all she said and they took her. I made my way back to Tay's house not before I called August.

"August, August!" I yelled.

"Yes, Whats up?" He answered. I guess he was in the studio

"Deena got arrested." I calmly said.

"She what!?" He yelled getting mad.

"She got arrested August! All she did was throw a knife into Tay's shoulder." I yelled almost into tears.

"Ight, Ima be there."

August

"Mayne, I fucking told her." I said putting my head in my hands.

"What happen?" Smoke said chilling.

"Deena got arrested."

"For what?!" Ant yelled.

"Threw a knife in Tay shoulder."

"Daaaamnnn! Yo, She nice." Ant said.

"You damn right! She probably would of killed her and you already know." Smoke said.

"Yall come on." I said getting up.

"Where we going?" They asked sounding like kids.

"To Newyork."

Khalani

I stood there while the ambulance and the police came to get Tay. I saw Yana walking around the corner crying.

"WHY!? SHE AINT KILL HER!" She yelled and started hitting Tone.

"Ma'am Im gonna have to ask you to calm down." She didnt even listen. She walked my way and punched me in my nose.

"AND YOU WATCHING, DIRTY ASS BITCH! DEENA IS YOUR FRIEND. NO, THATS YA SISTER! YOU GONE LET ANOTHER CHICK AND HER DUMB DECISIONS COME BETWEEN YALL FRIENDSHIP.....I spit on bitches like you." She walked out leaving me there bleeding.