Chapter Fifteen: Secrets!

4 Months Later

(A/N: Ima speed this up some because I like when stories get all dramatic and full of drama then there's a sex scene...Haha, Excuse Me. IJS)

Deena

"Girls! Pack ya bags! WE'RE GOING TO NEWYORK!" I yelled at the girls.

"Yay! I miss Tay!" Yana said rubbing her stomach.

Yeah, She told us about the baby, It was kinda obvious though she was glowing and she was also sick. She's due in September! I be wishing it was October because thats when my birthday is and I am his godmama.

"Uhm, I dont think we should go." Lani said and I looked at her.

"Why not!? I havent seen my sister in F O R E V E R!" I yelled excited.

"Ohh, Well true. Let me go start packing." Lani left to go back.

"Whats her problem?" Yana asked me.

"I dont know babymama, but its not cute." I said helping Yana up to go pack.

Khalani

I really dont think we should go to New York. Tay called and told me how she brought Tone and why she really left. I dont hate her because I understand why but its like your sister is crazy, you risking your life for him and he risking your life for you.

"Hey Lani! Wassupp Boo!" Lani said popping up on facetime with Tone.

"Hey, We're coming to New york." She started smiling... Uhm bitch why you smiling?

"I know Lani. I got it under control. I promise." I just looked at her.

"Well ight, You got it then. See you tonight!" I said hanging up.

Miyana

"I know Lani. I got it under control. I promise." I heard Tay say.

"Well ight, you got it then. See you tonight!"

I was leaning against Lani's door to see if I can find out whats wrong with her. To my luck nothing yet.

"Ya- Ayee, What iss you doing?" Deena said leaning in the doorway of her room.

"Tryna find out whats wrong." She started laughing and pulled me in her room closing the door.

"Look, She been acting like that for a minute and I dont like secrets." She said packing the last of her things.

"Well, Babymama. We gone see what happen!" I slapped deena's ass and walked out.

"Ouch Bitch! Yeah, You need some dick before we leave!" She yelled at me.

"Hoe! Shut up! I know this! But you know Smoke wont give me none till after I drop this baby!" She was laughing.

"BOOOOOOO! THATS SUCKS!" I laughed and finished packing. Oh, This should be fun.