Chapter Eight: Wonder Women

Miyana

I didnt mean to laugh when I said that but last time I checked she had a STD. Ion know about now. I do know she a hoe though. I met Niya in highschool, She was new and I decided to be her friend. She ended up having sex with Ron the school player and she ended up with a STD, He didnt even know he had a STD.

"Aye! Earth to Yana!" Lani yelled in my face.

"What hoe?" I said coming back.

"We gotta go save August before he do something he regret." I hopped off the couch and ran out the door behind them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Omg! He wont answer the- Hello August!?" Deena said into the phone.

"What you mean he's sleep?" She said getting angry and put her on speaker.

"We just had sex and he passed out." Nyia said and Lani slammed on the breaks and everything was dead silent.

"Okay, Thank Nyia. Bye." Deena hung up the phone.

August

I woke up laying next to Nyia and all the girls in the room. Look like they was upset.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Nyia, Please leave." Tay said and Lani sat next to me.

"Did yall have unprotected sex?" My eyes grew wide.

"No, Why?"

"Im sorry, But that girl got a STD." Yana said and I got out of the bed and walked to Deena.

"Whats wrong babygirl? Nothing happened." She looked at me and walked out and Tay walked out behind her.

"Whats wrong with her?" I asked Lani and Yana.

"You told her you loved her, Jealous done took over in this bitch." Yana said and she walked out leaving me and Lani.

"August, Just be careful." Lani said and she walked out too.