Chapter 3: Carful What You Wish For

One Hour Later...
While me and Mal were still spray painting some portraits, we both heard someone coming into our tent. Turns out it was Audrey and Jane. "You have to help me, Genesis!", she said. Me and Mal turned around and saw what she meant. "Can I help- *gasp*", Mal said as I had the same reaction as her. Because when we both turned around, I saw Audrey's hair. It almost looked like a twister had hit her hair. "Oh my gosh! What happened to-", I said until Mal put her hand on my mouth to shut me up. "Ahaha... She meant to say, that looks great!", Mal said as she kept looking at Audrey's hair. "If by great, then she meant to say it looks awful. Then yes! Thank you, Genesis! It looks great! Great, another comment.", Audrey said as she checked her InstaRoyal account. The picture that was posted was her hair and it was attached to a picture of a birds nest. Mal then took her hand off my mouth and I saw the post. "I'm so sorry! I didn't even know that I could do magic. *Gasp* I can do magic!", Jane said. "Yep, you can do magic.", Audrey said sarcastically. Jane said it again and Mal and I were confused for a second. "You can do magic?", Mal asked. "Wait a second, when did this happen?", I asked. "We've been over this~" Audrey said as she rolled her eyes. "I gotta go lie down.", Jane said as she left the tent. Audrey then looked at me and said "Anyway, this selfie is ruining my life! Genesis, use your magic and fix my hair!" "Hang on a second, Audrey. She's helping me with my portraits right now.", Mal said. "But she has to fix my hair quick!", Audrey said as she heard another comment on her phone. "Well guys-", I said until I saw Evie coming into the tent. She showed us all her phone and I saw her InstaRoyal account on her cupcake disaster. "Genesis! You have to help me. Look at this post! Pastry chef? More like pastry death! I need you to help me with my new batch of cupcakes, right now!", Evie said. I then saw someone else coming into our tent, it was Jay. He came in and he was holding something, it was a genie lamp. "Does anyone know how to knock?", Mal asked as Jay came up to her. "You're in a tent. Hold this for me, it's very important.", he said as he gave Mal the lamp. As he was about to leave, he looked at Audrey. "Hey! Nice hair.", he said. "*Gasp* really?!", Audrey said excitedly. "No! But I'm trying to be nice.", he said which made me laugh. I then saw the lamp in Mal's hands and said to Jay "Wait, Jay? Did you stole this?" "Well... Kinda, maybe! Haha!", he said as he left the tent. Audrey then turned to me again and said "Genesis, you have to fix my hair!" "Ok, I will-", I said until Evie cut me off. "Wait! She's my second best friend, so she's helping me first!", Evie said. "Guys I-", I said until Mal cut me off. "Sorry, you guys. But me and her are busy working right now.", Mal said. I couldn't believe that I was being fought over. "Listen, I-", I said until I heard someone coming into the tent. It was my friend Jordan, the daughter of Genie. Aka, she was also my roommate. "Hey! You stole my lamp, thief!", she said as she took the lamp out of Mal's hands. "Cool it, Jordan. Mal will help you, while Genesis is helping me.", Audrey said. "You mean after when she's done helping me.", Evie said. "Did you get paint on my lamp?", Jordan asked Mal as she saw pink paint on the side of her lamp. "Oh! It's ok, I'll just wipe it off. Anyway, Genesis. We need to finish those portraits, so get the other cans out.", Mal said as she was rubbing the paint off the lamp. As I was about to shake my head, Audrey said "Um hello? My hair~" "Can we focus on what's more important here and who's your bested friend in the whole wide world? Me!", Evie said. As I was about to talk, I heard Jordan say to Mal "You're ruining my lamp! Gimme!" She then left the tent and I saw Mal looking like if she was exhausted. How does she think I feel? I was being fought over like a prize that everyone wants. "You ok, Mal?", I asked her. She then let out a "Sigh" and said "Things like this never happened on the isle. I just wish we can all go back home." I then saw Ben coming in the tent and we all went silent. But suddenly, pink smoke filled up the tent. And the four of us were transferred to somewhere else.