Chapter 12: Trapped

In The Throne Room
Audrey's POV
Everyone was busy cleaning up the mess and I was beginning to cry. I had one shot of doing a great performance for everyone, but I failed. "*Sobbing* This was my night to shine.", I said as Ally tried to make me feel better. "I know. You were about to shine like the jewels, which are gone. I'll stop talking now!", she said as I got up. "But this night wasn't just about my performance. I mean yes, it was. But- *Breath* please. But this whole night was supposed to be also about the Vks and show that we were sisters. Especially, to Genesis. Because I felt really bad that her older brother and older sister moved out from her family's house after she turned ten. And she's been always counting on all of the Vks like if they were her new brothers and sisters. But it looks like the Vks can't still be trusted at all.", I said. Ally then helped B.E.N and Lonnie pick up the podium off the floor and came to me again. "Well, some of that isn't true. Jane said that Mal was under a curse due to her jewel. Even when Genesis touched it. It turned her evil too.", she told me. I couldn't believe my ears. What have I done? I shouldn't have been so hard on them both. After when they were telling me the truth. "I feel awful! Jim, I hope you're not-", I said to him as he stopped me for a second. "Don't worry, Audrey. This is clearly all of our fault. We should've listened to them both. And Genesis was right, what kind of friends are we if we don't go out and help our other friends?", he said as I turned even more sadder. I then looked at Ally and said "This is all my fault. I yelled at Genesis for no reason at all. And I banned Mal from the Jewel Bilee, Ally." "I know, and I understand. But you do know that it's not too late to change everything. It's never too late until the caterpillar sings!", Ally said as I thought of an idea.
Meanwhile, In The Lamp...
Jane's POV
We were all still trapped inside the lamp and tried to call for help. But we didn't have any luck at all, even Carlos was starting to overreact. "Losing, oxygen! Lamp, getting, so crowded and smaller!", he said until Freddie snapped him out of it. "This lamp is twice the size of your dorm. Get over it!", she said. I then sat down on the couch and said "I can't believe that we're missing the Jewel Bilee. Do you know how long it took me to find a belt that matches my jewel?" Carlos then walked up to me and said "You look great! I mean! More greater than you usually look. Hehe!" I then started to blush and smiled at him. "Yeah, but you know what's even more greater? That you're still little, even if you're inside a lamp.", Jay said. "Oh yeah? Well, you're not so big!", Carlos said as I stopped them from teasing each other. I then thought of an idea for us to get out of here. I looked around and saw the spout hole of the lamp. "Carlos! Jay! Get those chairs and that table! My magic may not be that strong.", I said. "And can kinda lead us into disaster.", Freddie said as Jay told her she's not helping. I then rubbed my hands together and told my that I can try. "Take this table and these chairs. Turn them into floating stairs!", I said as I used my magic to levitate the chairs and table. I concentrated hard to turn them into a staircase, and it worked. Carlos and Jay began to climb up to the top to escape the lamp. "Floating table! Cool!", Carlos said as I lost my concentration. My magic then turned the table into a pool. "Hey! I said cool, not pool!", Carlos said as Jay laughed. "Nice!", Jay said as my magic then turned the pool into an ice table. "Hey! He didn't say ice. He said niaaacaahhh!", Carlos said as he slipped of the ice table. My magic then worn off, and the chairs and table didn't float anymore. Jay then fell off the chair and landed hard on Carlos. "Dalmatians!", he said in pain. Freddie thought it was funny, but I didn't. "If that's our only hope, we're all doomed!", I told everyone.