Chapter 4: Voodoo? You Do

Meanwhile, On The Isle Of The Lost
When the pink smoke cleared away, we all saw that we were transferred to some where else. "Something tells me we're not in Auradon anymore!", I said in my mind. I looked around and saw that the streets were disgusting and dark. "Ugh! What is this hideous place?!", Audrey asked. "It's my home.", Mal said as we all gasped in fright. I couldn't believe that we were actually on the isle of the lost. I never actually pictured it like this, no wonder why Ben didn't tell me about it until I was fifteen. "We're on the isle of the lost? Ben! Save me!", Audrey said as she wrapped her arm around his arm. "Now I know why they say be carful what you wish for.", Mal said to me and Evie. While they were both still talking, I looked around the isle. "Ugh! This place is disgusting!", I said as I went over to Ben and Audrey. "Does it say where we are?", I asked him. He then showed me his phone and said "Thanks to my dad, there's no service here." Audrey then took his phone and said "It doesn't even say where we are? Can we even selfie? *Camera Click* Ok, this place definitely needs some sewage filters." As we were still looking around, someone bumped into Ben and dropped something. "Uh excuse me, miss? You dropped- my wallet?", Ben said as I couldn't help but laugh. I then turned to the others and said "Uh, maybe we should hide before someone sees us." "She's right, how about we see if anyone's in that building right there?", Mal said as she was pointing at the abandoned building behind me. "And how are we going to cross? There's mud everywhere.", Audrey said as I looked around at the muddy streets. "I'll just throw my jacket over-", Ben said until Mal cut him off. "Why would you cover up such a perfectly good trail of mud?", Mal said as she found a mud puddle and jumped in it. I then started to laugh and said "Well if it's good enough for Mal, then it's good enough for me too." I then jumped in the mud puddle too and we both started to laugh. "Jumping in mud isn't a Vk thing, it's a Mal thing.", Evie said as we all started to walk into the building.
Inside The Building
Once we all went inside, we all looked around the store. It looked more like a voodoo shop. There where so many books on magic and evil, creepy items, gorgeous dresses that looked evil, and beautiful jewelry. I couldn't believe my eyes on how beautiful the store looked. "Wow, look at this place.", I said. Ben then saw the sign of the store hours and said "Store hours: Whenever we feel like it!" I then let out a giggle and checked around the store. Mal was busy looking at the books on "Dictatorship For Beginners", Evie was admirering herself in a large mirror, and me and Audrey were busy looking at the gorgeous dresses in the store. "They look so cute.", I told her. "Figures! Of course anything here needs to go on the must go rack. *Gasp*", Audrey said as she was looking at a blue dress and saw a piece of jewelry on it. "What's this? It's so cute! Genesis, look at this. How would this look on me?", Audrey asked as I saw the beautiful red jewel necklace. "It's looks so beautiful. It could match your dress back at home.", I told her. But as we were still looking at the necklace, I heard someone talking behind me. "Are you stealing that?", the girl asked as I turned around and got terrified. I forgot that we were still on the isle. "Oh! I'm sorry.", I told her. She had a cute little hat on her head, her hair were in pigtails, she had on a purple and orange dress with accessories, and had on black and white shoes. She was still looking at me and Audrey, but she didn't look that mad at us. "It was hanging with the dress. I would never steal.", Audrey said as I walked over to Mal and Evie. The girl then smiled at Audrey and said "No! I mean why would you steal that, when you could be stealing this? Go on, it's way cuter." Audrey then saw that the girl wanted her to steal the other piece of jewelry she was dangling from her hand. "No, I can't! That's wrong.", Audrey said. "That's the whole point, go on! Don't you want it?", the girl said again. "Oh no, it's Freddie.", Mal said. "Short for Frederique?", Ben asked Mal. Mal then looked at us both and said "Short for let's blow this voodoo stand."