Chapter 3: Mad For Tea

Meanwhile, At The "Mad For Tea" Shop
I was getting myself ready for the party tonight and I was so excited. I couldn't wait to dance with Jim under the glowing lights in the dark. Finally after putting on my shoes, I was ready. I looked out at the others and said "Ok guys, give me your honest opinions." I then walked out of the closet and showed them all my outfit. I had my hair down and a bit frizzy, I had on a black and white striped dress top, a white knee high dress skirt, I had on a fuzzy white short sleeve fur coat, I had on black and white striped long socks, I had white sandals shoes on my feet, I wore black leather gloves, and I had on a tiara with a set of white headphones.

 I had my hair down and a bit frizzy, I had on a black and white striped dress top, a white knee high dress skirt, I had on a fuzzy white short sleeve fur coat, I had on black and white striped long socks, I had white sandals shoes on my feet, I w...

"Wow! Gorgeous! You look amazing! I love your style!", they all complemented as I started to blush. Evie took a picture of me and I posed. "Wow Genesis, you look so ready for tonight.", Evie said as she took another picture of me. I then smiled at her and said "Thanks Evie, and a thanks to Mal as well. She was able to put a spell on my outfit to get rid of those colors you spilled on my dress earlier." Evie started to blush a bit and I went over to the others. "Wow! You all look great yourselves.", I told them. I then turned around and saw Ally coming out with her new blue top and white dress on. "Whoa! Nice dress, Ally!", I told her as she blushed. "Oh thank you, Genesis! You look lovely yourself also.", she said as we both hugged. "Wicked dress!", Mal told Ally. Ally said "thank you" and said "I can't wait to see what dress your wearing for tonight." "This is my dress.", Mal said as she should us her purple dress. "I know, and I... Love It!", Ally said as I also heard Jordan whisper to her. "Nice one, she totally bought that you don't love it.", she said as I looked at her. "Has anyone ever told you that you're such a bad whisper? Even to this day?", I told her. "No! They totally haven't.", she said again as I heard someone coming into the shop. It was Audrey, and she looked worried. "Guys! Emergency!", she said. "Is someone hurt?", Jane asked. "Ooo! Is someone badly hurt?", asked Freddie. "Is it Jim?!", I asked. "I know! My website hit one million subscribers?", Jordan asked. "How would that be an emergency?", Audrey asked as Jordan just sat there. "Audrey, what's the emergency?", I asked her. "Someone stole my dress!", she said. Everyone gasped in fright, but not Evie. "Not to worry! I brought backup dresses in case something happened. And backup accessories.", Evie said as she brought out a pink dress and a spike neck collar. "Uh? Can you make it a lot more edgyer?", Audrey asked as I took the dress from Evie and replaced the collar with a matching pink headband. "And backup de-accessories.", I said as Audrey loved the idea. "You know, for a Vk look it's actually kinda cute. I'm sold! Ta Da!", she said as she took the dress out of my hands and came back in two seconds with it on. "Whoa! How did you do that? I mean, one minute you were in one dress. And now your in the other. It was like, right out of a cartoon.", Evie said. "It's a skill I'v been working on. Quick outfit changing is very officiant. When I was a baby, I could change my diaper in two seconds flat.", Audrey said as I laughed. "Thank you, for that visual.", Mal said as I broke into laughter again. Audrey then grabbed Evie's hands and said "Thank you, Evie. Your a life saver." "Oh~ I'v been called worse.", Evie said as I giggled. "Aww! That's so sweet.", me, Jane, and Freddie said. "This deserves a celebration! *Giggles* tea me!", Ally said as Mal was pouring tea in her tea cup. I then smiled and said "See, this is nice." "What is?", Audrey asked me. "The fact that all of us are getting along so gracefully. Nothing could ruin this moment.", I said as Mal was pouring me some tea. But as she was, she was pushed a bit and some tea spilled on my hand. "Ah! That's hot!", I yelled as I spilled my tea cup. But as I did, some tea spilled on Ally's dress. "Oh! My dress!", Ally said. I put my hand on my mouth and said "Oh no! Ally, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to spill tea on your dress!" "I know you didn't.", Ally said as we turned to Freddie because she was sitting behind Mal. Maybe she pushed her on accident. "Don't look at me. I'm not the only one who makes a mess out of everything.", Freddie said as Ally turned to Mal angrily. "You! You did this!", Ally said. "What? No! Why would I do that? I love your dress!", Mal said. "That's why you destroyed it. You Vks just can't stand how we all look in Auradon.", Ally said as I heard Evie said "She had a point." "No, she doesn't! Ally, I swear I didn't do this! But I can fix this, I think.", Mal said as she thought of a spell. "Dress, dress I must request. Rid this outfit from its destress!", Mal said as she tried to fix Ally's dress. But all the spell did was add new colors to it. "Don't freak out! Yet! Dress, dress I must request. Make this gown a fit to impress!", she said again as the colors got larger and covered up the whole dress. As Ally was about to snap, Jordan said "Wait! I actually kinda like it!" "You do? Your just saying that!", Ally said. "No! She really means it. It looks like you have roses on your dress. It's so alternative.", I told Ally. "Alternative to what?", she asked. "She means it's fashion forward. Even I wear that. Which I can't because I love my outfit!", Evie said. "I would totally show that dress on my web show.", Jordan said. "Even the queen of hearts herself would be jealous of that number.", Jane said. Ally then smiled and said "It is pretty funky!" Mal then smiled and said "Oh yeah, funky. That's what they call me. The funk master of funky town." I started to laugh and told Mal to "Not to go that far." "Quit while you're ahead.", Evie told her. "Well, I guess the roses aren't the only ones getting painted red. I'll take it!", Ally said as she twirled around with me. Audrey then said "Hmm? Vks gone viral? Isn't it a little strange that we had both our dresses Vk chosen?"