Chapter 5: Chemical Reaction

Later That Night...
My POV
I was walking with the stranger to the science lab, where he told me that we were going to steal chemicals. We both went inside and started going through the drores and covers. We both grabbed all the chemicals and got out all the test tubes. The stranger then snapped his fingers and we both left the lab without getting noticed.
The Next Day...
We were all in the lab, making rainbow nail polish, which I didn't care about. I had my eyes in my book and didn't listen to what anyone was saying. "Jane, can you hand me the emulsifier?", Evie asked her as Jane told her they were gone. "They're gone! And so are the curriculums!", Jane told her. Everyone then started to check the drores a lot more and the shelves, but they couldn't find nothing. "I don't get it. Everyone in Auradon is so good. Who could do such a thing?", Jane asked as I smiled evilly behind my book so no one could see. "I'll tell you who! The same person who spray painted my room!", Audrey shouted as she came in and showed everyone the picture of graffiti on her phone. I then kept my smile on my face without anyone noticing and she walked up to Mal. "And who in the world would I know who has a master mind in graffiti? Probably girl who's mischief.", she said to Mal. Her eyes turned green and my eyes immediately turned purple. "Or maybe a girl of evil.", Mal said as I started to whisper the same thing she was saying. "Double bubble. Tolled and trouble. Cauldron burst. With brilliant bubbles.", Mal said as I whispered the same thing too. The cauldron then started to create rainbow bubbles that everyone started to adore. As they were still flying around, some popped on Audrey's dress and made a mess. "What the Bippity!", she said as everyone started to scream and run around the room to avoid the bubbles. The only people that were doing nothing was just me and Mal. As everyone was still screaming, all the bubbles were finally gone. And everyone's dresses were all ruined with rainbow colors. I then got up and just stared at everyone. "Our clothes are ruined!", Audrey said as she looked angry at Mal. Evie then walked up to everyone and said "Oh, but those outfits. You look totally hot! And hot is the new cool!" "Hot is the new cool?", Ally asked as Evie shook her head "yes". Everyone then started to agree with her and got back to the experiment.
Evie's POV
As everyone got back to the experiment, I wanted to talk to Mal about what she did. "Mal! What is up with- you?", I asked her as she was already gone. I then wonder to myself why Genesis was so quiet during the entire experiment. I then turned to her and said "Genesis, why were- huh?" But as I turned around, she was gone too. "Something is wrong! And it's only getting worse!", I said to myself. I couldn't believe what was going on. First, Mal's acting weird and evil again. And second, why is Genesis acting so quiet like if she's hiding something? I just hope my best friends will redeem themselves soon. I hope...