Chapter 9: Options Are Shrinking

Jane's POV
"Long time no see, Zevon.", Jay said. I found the name a bit strange. What kind of parent would name their kid Zevon? "Sounds like a laundry detergent, right?", Freddie said. "I'm sure none of you are familiar with my mother, Yzma! But today my evil meculations triumph all over everyone!", he said as he had a potion in his hand. "Don't you mean, maculations?", Freddie corrected him. "Don't be so disintegrating!", he said to Freddie. "So, your the one whose been causing trouble lately?", Carlos asked. "I sure am, along with Mal's help. And the princess of Auradon as well.", he said as I went into shock. "Audrey was right! Mal was behind all of this! But, why would Genesis work for you? She loves it here in Auradon.", I said as he corrected me as wrong. "No! I thought Mal would come back to the isle for me. I always thought there was a spark between us.", he said as Carlos told him to get to the point. He then looked at us and said "So, two days ago when Mal went back to the island. I saw her going into a shop. Not that I really watch Mal, or- *Cough* never mind! Anyway! After she left, I saw someone else going into the shop after she got out. So I went inside and saw that it was the princess of Auradon herself. I don't know what she was doing. But when she turned around and saw me, she wanted to help me take over all of Auradon. So I said "yes", and we both escaped before the barrier closed." We all couldn't believe that story, how could Genesis do something like that? "And you swam all the way here?", Carlos asked. Zevon then smiled and said "For a little bit. Then I got a ride from a friend." Suddenly, we all saw someone swinging from a rope and landing on the floor. It was CJ. (For CJ Hook 2017: thank you so much for reading my stories! :D) "CJ?", we all said. She then looked at us and said "Hey guys, missed me? Good news! I got a boat! Well, it's actually canal. It's better than nothing. Hey cutie!" She then squeezed Jay's arm and it made a *Squeak* noise. "Turns out that I helped him and the princess come here, so he can take over all of Auradon.", she said. Carlos then laughed and said "You? Take over Auradon? Please! *Laughing* wait, why?" "To fulfill my families destiny! To rule an empire!", he said as he took out Jafar's scepter. "Hey, that's my dad's scepter! It should be in the museum!", Jay said. "Not anymore! It belongs in the hands of King Zevon!", Zevon said as he jumped on the table. "Not if we can't stop you!", Jay said as we made a run to get him. But he took out a potion and threw it at us. "Babam!", he shouted. Turns out the potion he threw made us all run backwards. I then said to everyone "Try running backwards!" He then took out another potion and said "Babom!" He then threw the potion and it made all of us spin around very fast. We all got very dizzy and couldn't stop. "As much as I love to watch this go on, I have a kingdom to take over. So, Cabow!", he said as he threw one more potion at us. But this potion made us all shrink. We were all so tiny like ants. Zevon then grabbed all four of us and he put us all inside Jordan's genie lamp. "Oh, Look how little you are!", he said. CJ then looked in and said "Especially, Carlos!" She then closed the lamp and we were all trapped inside. We tried our best calling for help, but no one heard us.
Zevon's POV
After placing all four of them inside the lamp, CJ said "Well, I'm going to go find a great seat for the hostel takeover. I'll be back when the vast settles!" She then grabbed her rope and swing away. "Now, for the jewels!", I said as I stick my hand threw the wall again. But I didn't feel anything. "What? Gone?!", I said as I stick my head threw the wall. Turns out the jewels were already gone. "Huh. Looks like I'm going to half to trash the Jewel Bilee!", I said as I thought of a plan.