Chapter 5: Lamp Sweet Lamp

"*Giggles* Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Auradonines.", Freddie said as she walked right up to all of us. "Ok, Freddie, mind your claws.", Mal said as Freddie was checking her nails. "But I just got them sharpened.", Freddie said as I heard Audrey gasp. "She's just kidding. I think.", Evie said. I then saw Freddie looking at me and said "Well, I never expected the princess of Auradon to show up.", she said as she put her hand on my cheek. "This is so uncomfortable.", I thought to myself. She kept rubbing my cheek and said "You are just so cute, I wonder what lies beneath those sweet rosey red cheeks of yours. *Smack*" "Ow! What was that for?", I said as I started to rub my cheek after Freddie smacked me. Though it was a tiny smack, that still hurt for some reason. Audrey then pulled me away from her and Freddie said "Aw! Look at these two." I saw that she was looking at Audrey and Ben. "It's sickening!", Freddie said to them both. "Hey! You can't talk to us like that.", Audrey said. "And what parade stand are you going to do about it?", Freddie asked Audrey. "I... I...When I throw a party, I won't invite you!", Audrey said as Freddie started to laugh. I then rolled my eyes and went over to Mal and Evie. "Yeah... No wonder why I come from a "soft" family.", I told them both. "I can tell. M, we really need to teach them how to trash talk.", Evie said as I also heard Mal let out a giggle. "Did you remember those old "Yo Mama" battles we used to have?", Mal said as I started to smile. I didn't even know that she and Evie used to roast each other back then before they came to Auradon. "Yo mama's so weak, old ladies help her across the street!", Evie said to Mal. "Yo mama's so weak, instead of poison apples, she makes apple pie!", Mal said to Evie. "Yo mama's so soft, the only spells she uses are crying spells!", Evie said again. "Yo mana's so weak, cats share pictures of her!", Mal said again. I couldn't help but laugh at the puns they were doing to each other. "Genesis, you try one.", Evie said as I already thought of one. "Yo mama's so weak, that every time she has to brush her hair, she uses her fingers as a hairbrush! Especially, to get out the tangled nots!", I said as Mal and Evie started to laugh. "Oh snap!", Evie said as I fist pumped the both of them. I couldn't believe it, my first pun on the isle. "Yo mama's so soft, she's like a pillow!", Audrey said as I saw Ben thinking that was a terrible pun. I thought so too. "Wow, these guys are even lamer then I imagined.", Freddie said to Audrey and Ben. I immediately let out a silent giggle after what she said. "Ok, we may not pout or wear black like you Vks, but we are not lame!", Audrey told Freddie. I even agreed with her, even Ben did too. The Auradon preps are not lame. "She's right! We can even be rotten just like you Vks!", I said. "Yeah! we can?", Ben said as I looked at him with mad face. "Uh, sure! We can! Like this!", he said as he grabbed a cup and threw it on the floor. But he and Audrey felt really guilty about throwing it on the ground, they started to clean up the mess. I rolled my eyes and felt really embarrassed to be here right now. "This is just sad...", I said as I kept looking at Ben and Audrey clean up the mess. "Watching them do this, is even worse than what other punishments my mother gave me.", Mal said. Evie looked at her and said "Yeah, we have got to get them out of here." "Yeah! Before anyone knows we're here.", Mal said. I then looked at her and said "I just wonder how we even got here anyway." "All I remember is rubbing Jordan's lamp and- That's it! The lamp! I just wish she can-", Mal said as I saw pink smoke fill up the entire shop. We were transporting back to Auradon.
Back At Auradon
Once we got back to Auradon, I just noticed that we were also in a genie lamp. And I knew because Jordan was busy doing her web show on AuraTube, that was until we all came in magically and disrupted her. "Uh, hi! Is this a bad time?", Mal asked.