Chapter 6: Neon Lights Out

Three Hours Later....
Three hours has passed by and the party was still going on. I was busy dancing around with Jim and I saw Mal and Ben dancing with each other. Luckily, I could hear what they were saying. "You're stepping on my toes. Just like last time.", Ben said to Mal. Mal then smiled at her boyfriend and said "Sorry! Not a lot of couples dancing on the isle of the lost." "Why don't I just step on yours and we'll call it even.", Ben said as he tried to step on Mal's toes. But she avoided him and stepped on his toes instead. They both laughed and Mal said "I couldn't resist! You just look so cute when you're in pain." I then started to let out a giggle and Jim looked at me. "Wow, those two really love each other a lot. Even if it involves one of them to get hurt.", Jim joked as I giggled. "Well they maybe cute, but do you know who else is cute?", I asked Jim. He then smiled at me and said "Me?" "*Giggles* yes! Oh!", I said as I nearly tripped. Jim caught me just in time before I slipped on the floor. He then looked at me with his gorgeous bluish greenish eyes and I smiled at him. And before you know it, we went in for a kiss right away. As we were still kissing, I heard the doors swing open. And turns out that Carlos and Jay finally arrived to the party. I stopped kissing Jim and we both headed up with the others. As I saw Carlos and Jay talking to Ben, I said "Hey guys, thanks for picking us up! Three hours ago!" "But we didn't pick you up.", Jay said to me. "She was being sarcastic.", Mal said as Jay said he didn't even realized that. Mal then asked "Where were you guys?" "We got carpet jacked!", Jay said as we all gasped. "What?! That doesn't happen here in Auradon!", Jordan said. Carlos then said "Apparently, it does!" "We were really worried about you guys.", Ben said as I heard Ally said that she wasn't. Even though she was just playing. Audrey then looked at Carlos and said "What happened to you? You look rough! I mean, more rough then you usually look." Carlos then looked at us all and said "I didn't have time to pick up my tux. And it looked awesome! White with black Dalmatian spots. I was going to look dogmazing!" I then let out a laugh and said "That is a tragedy!" "I know!", Carlos replied. "Uh... I think she was talking about the tux!", Audrey said. "She's kinda right. Having to not see you in that tux is definitely worth getting the carpet stolen.", Jay said as he fisted Carlos in the arm. "So, you never saw who did it?", Jordan asked. "Just like I mention before. The moment you put a Vk up to a task, they stab you in the back in the end.", Jim said as I turned to him. "Jim! Those are my friends!", I told him. "And that's exactly what I mean.", he said again as I looked at him in the face a bit angry. I then turned my attention back to the others and said "Something strange is going on here. But I don't know what it is." As I said that, Jay said "Hey! It's that the mascot?" We all then turned around and saw the knight mascot walking. "Oh good, Jane found it.", Ally said. But as she did, I saw Jane walking towards us. She wasn't in the mascot uniform. "Found what?", Jane asked as we all saw her. "Jane?", I asked. "You're not in the mascot uniform.", Evie said. "Uh no. Because this is a formal night. And how can I be in my mascot uniform? It was stolen, remember?", Jane said as I was getting so confused. "But if you're not in it, then who is?", I asked. Ben then said "Guys, calm down! I'm sure there's an explanation why-" But as he was about to finish his sentence, the lights went off. And it was completely dark to see anything, except our dresses that were glowing. "Wow! Are dresses can glow, cool! Wait! Not cool, this is scary!", I said. I then heard Ben's voice, and he was saying "Let me go!" "Ben? Ben!", Mal called her boyfriend. But there was no reply. "Ok! I'm legitimately scared right now!", I said as I also heard Jim's voice too. "Hey! Let me go! Genesis! Help!", he said as I looked worried. "Jim? Jim?!", I called him. But there was no reply from him either. The lights finally went back on and turns out that Ben and Jim were gone. "Where are they?", Mal asked. We all then searched around the place to see if we can find either Ben or Jim. "Ben! Jim! Ben! Jim, where are you?", me and Mal called. "We need search music.", Lonnie said as she put on some search music for fun. But this was no time to play games. As me and Mal were still looking, I saw that everyone was just being quiet. "Whoa! Does the concept of dividing doesn't exist here in Auradon?", Mal asked. "I don't understand, how can they both just disappear? Did you do this?", Audrey asked Mal. I completely went into shock after she asked her that. "Why would you even ask that?", Evie asked. Ally then looked at Mal and said "Well, Ben did "magically" disappeared along with Jim. And Mal does have magic, so you could've done this!" Mal then looked angry in the face and said "Why would I make my boyfriend, and her boyfriend, disappear?" "Maybe, it's part of your plot.", Audrey said as Mal couldn't believe this. "Oh, come on!", I said. "You know, to take over Auradon and other magical things.", Ally said. "And why would I do that?", Mal asked. "Ah, because you're Vks", Audrey said as Mal turned mad. "I turned my mom into a gecko for you people! What else do I half to do to prove myself?", Mal asked as I stopped everyone from fighting. "Guys, stop! That's enough! Now we have two boys missing and we're not going to solve this problem with us fighting over who did it! Now, we will half to tear this party apart until we find them. This night can't getting anymore surprising.", I said. But as I did, I saw someone swinging from a rope to the stage. Everyone gasped and ducked while I was wondering what was going on. "Hi! Sorry to interrupt, no I'm not!", the girl said. Mal then looked at her and said "CJ!" She had long blond hair, brown eyes, she had on a red captain's cape, she wore a white shirt inside, she wore knee high shorts, she had on leggings that looked like a treasure map, and she wore black boots. "Hey Malzzie! Missed me? Oh, I'v been waiting for a dramatic entrance so flashy. But what can I say? I'm hooked! Hahaha!!!", CJ said. "I don't understand what's going on right now, but here's some pirate music.", Lonnie said as she put on some pirate music. "Wait a minute! You two know each other?", Jordan asked. "CJ's, Captain Hook's daughter.", Evie said. "Oh, well. That does explain the seaweed stench.", Jordan said. I then looked at her and said "Yeah, and I can totally see some family resemblance in her. Plus, she smells like the ocean." "That's rotting kelp!", CJ said. "Great! Another Vk!", Audrey said as we all heard Lonnie put on some suspenseful music. "Lonnie!", I said. She turned it off and said "Ok, I'll stop!"