Chapter 1: Slumber Party

In The Throne Room
After the Neon Lights Ball, me and all my friends decided to head to the throne room for a girls slumber party. "Neon Lights Ball rule! Slumber party in the throne room!", the girls complimented. I was walking in with Mal, Evie, Audrey, and Jane. We were talking about what would we rather do if we didn't have a party. "Would you rather have a party with CJ, or no party at all?", Mal asked as I giggled. "Would you rather spend the entire night at a party, or stay home and sleep?", I asked as everyone laughed. Evie then walked up to me and said "I got an idea! Would you rather keep on talking, or get this slumber party started?" We all then cheered and decided to play a game of "Would You Rather".

We all then started to ask ridiculous questions to each other on what we would rather do. After putting down our sleeping bags, we all decided to dance while playing the game. So many questions were asked to me. Like, would you rather eat a bad apple and sleep for a week, or break up with your prince? Or, would you rather wear a shoe made of glass, or fall asleep in your class? Most of these questions sounded funny, but what we all agreed on was we rather be with each other. As we were all still dancing in one big circle, I got out some spare pixie dust I brought with me and made myself fly above the circle. After I landed and when we all finished singing, we all lay down on our bags and started laughing. I lied on my back and Mal decided to tickle my stomach, until I turned around. We all looked at each other and we were all very tired after tonight. "Thank goodness this is a slumber party because I am exhausted.", Mal said. "Yeah, I'm going to sleep for a month. Or maybe until the next party. *wink*", Evie said as she looked at Audrey. "Didn't you hear? It's this weekend!", Audrey said as I smiled with excitement. "How could anybody get any sleep with all of this partying going on?", Freddie asked as she sounded tired. I was starting to get tired too. "So what's this weekend?", Mal asked Audrey. "The Jewel Bilee!", Audrey said. "Yes!", I said happily. "Wait, I'm going to a Jewel Bilee?", Mal asked as my reaction went down. I heard Ally say to Jane that "She doesn't know." And I knew what they were talking about. Because I knew too.