Chapter 7: Steal Away

Jane's POV
Once I got into the museum, I followed Mal to see what she was doing. As I was still walking, I bumped into a stone podium and knocked down the walking broom. It started to run and I tried to catch it. But it knocked into another podium and knocked down the enchanted rose. "Oh no! No!", I said as I caught the rose before it broke. I then saw that Mal heard me, so I hid in the closet and waited for her to leave. After she left, I followed her again. I then saw that she was stealing Jafar's snake scepter and she wasn't alone. She was with a girl that had hypno goggles on, she wore a black diamond tang top, she had on leather black pants, she wore a robe that was metallic silver, and she had on long black boots with hard heels.

 She was with a girl that had hypno goggles on, she wore a black diamond tang top, she had on leather black pants, she wore a robe that was metallic silver, and she had on long black boots with hard heels

The girl looked familiar to me, but I didn't know who she was. But that was until I heard her say "Alright! Come on! Let's go!" I then gasped and couldn't believe who it was. "I gotta go tell the others.", I said as I left the museum. I ran back to Auradon to tell the others what I'v just found out.
My POV
At The Tourney Field
Me and Mal gave the scepter to the stranger and said "Long live evil!" We both then left and headed back to Mal's dorm.
At Mal's Dorm
Once we got inside, we saw that everyone was looking at us. "M! Genesis! What were you two doing at the museum?", Evie asked us as I took off my goggles. "What? Evie, look at us. Do we look like we would be in a museum?", Mal asked as I agreed with her. "I followed you! I saw you and Genesis there!", Jane said as Mal turned to her mad with her eyes glowing green. Jane then ran away and Evie walked up to us both. "Mal, it's me. I just want to help.", Evie said. "Leave me alone!", Mal said. I then looked at Evie and said "You heard her! Back up!" I then pushed her to get away from me and Mal. But as I did, I dropped the blue necklace that I had in my pocket and it broke. It then showed a green jewel. Evie then picked it up and looked at Mal. "Your jewel! Where did you get this?", she asked. Mal didn't say nothing, nor did I. Evie's reaction then changed as she remembered that the necklace came from my pocket. "Genesis?! How did you get this?! And where did you find it?!", she asked as I turned angry. I took off my goggles again and my eyes glowed purple. "That's none of your business! Mal, She has your jewel!", I told her as her eyes turned green. "That is mine!", she said as she went for her jewel. But Evie threw it to Carlos and he threw it to Jay. "Sorry, Mal! Can't let you have it!", he said as I turned angry. "Oh! Do I half to do everything myself?!", I shouted as I went for the jewel. "Stop her!", Evie yelled as Carlos grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. I struggled to get free, but my eyes turned back to dark brown and Mal's eyes turned back to grey. "Ugh! What is going on?", Mal asked as I felt like if I had a headache. Carlos then let me go and I said "She's right! What's going- what am I wearing?! And- Oh! My head!" I then laid down on Mal's bed and couldn't believe the pain I was in right now. "You two were being rotten to the core.", Evie said as me and Mal couldn't believe it. "Hey, the jewel. What if it's cursed?", Carlos said as Jay tried the jewel out on me and Mal. Our eyes were turning into the colors they were when me and Mal were evil. Having the jewel flash in my eyes, made my eyes feel like a flashlight being turned on and off multiple times. "Evil. Good. Evil. Good. Evil. More evil. Good. Evil. Good. Evil. Evil. Good. Evil. Good.", Jay kept on repeating as he showed us both the jewel. I then fell back on the bed, in pain again. I really wished he didn't do that a lot of times. "It is the jewel. Maleficent must've cursed it years ago.", Evie said as Jay pointed out that it must've been inside the necklace to be protected. "Freddie gave me that.", Mal said. "Never knowing that it could turn you and Genesis into conniving she witches!", Carlos said as I got up and looked confused like Mal. "What are you guys talking about? What did I do?", Mal asked. Evie then looked at her and just said "Well-"
Quick Flashbacks:
1. Spelling Audrey while dancing.
2. Creating bubbles that ruined everyone's dresses.
3. Putting a tongue twister spell on everyone.
End Of Flashbacks
"Wow! That is horrible. Evie, please don't be mad at me.", Mal said as Evie glared at her with a disappointed face. "Of course I'm mad at you! You're my best friend! And you don't treat best friends like that... But, I am mad at this one!", Evie said as she came over to me with an angry face. I then looked at her and said "Evie, I'm so-" But before I could finish my sentence, she stopped me. "What were you thinking, Genesis?! You sneaking off to the isle behind your cousin's back? And turning evil after you found the jewel? You couldn't have been in serious trouble! If Ben caught you doing that, he would've grounded you for life!", she said as I looked down and started to cry. All I wanted to do was to help Mal find her jewel, but instead it made me evil. "You really let me down.", Evie said again as Mal got up and told her "sorry". Evie then turned around and said to Mal "But I also knew it wasn't you. All along, I never knew." "E! Thanks for believing in me.", Mal said as she hugged her friend. She then turned to me and saw more tears going down my face. Mal then sat down on her bed next to me and said "You know just because you wanted to help, that doesn't mean that you still could've been in trouble." I then wiped my tears and said "Guys. *Sobbing* I'm so sorry! All I wanted to do was to help you find your jewel because I felt really bad for you, so I snuck into the limo trunk and snuck onto the isle without anyone noticing. I had no idea that your jewel could make me evil. And I feel really bad! And I'm really sorry! *Sobbing*" Mal then wiped some of my tears away and said "Well, I'm not happy to hear that you snuck onto the isle. But, I think it's pretty cool of what you wanted to do to help me." "Really?", I asked her. "Yeah, but. Maybe, Genesis. It might be best if, you stop helping me unless I really need it.", Mal said as Evie agreed with her. I agreed too. I then smiled at her and said "So, do you forgive me? The both of you?" "Yes, I do! Come here, you little troublemaker.", Mal said as she gave me a hug. "I forgive you too.", Evie said as she joined in the hug too. I then looked at them both and said "Aww! You guys! I love you." "Mal and Genesis are ok!", Carlos said as he fist pump Jay. "And Auradon's back to normal!", Jay said as I smiled. Looks like things were going prefectly as they were.
Meanwhile, In The Town Square...
The stranger was sneaking into Gepetto's Wood Shop and said "Auradon will be mine! Hahahaha!!!!"