Chapter 8: Good Is The New Bad

Later That Night...
Me, Mal, and Evie were busy in the auditorium and getting ready for the singing competition for tonight. We were going to be doing a special dance routine. As we were busy warming up our voices, I saw Audrey and Lonnie talking to each other. "You look totes cute!", Audrey said to Lonnie. "No, you look totes cute!", Lonnie said to Audrey. "No, you look totes cute!", Audrey said again. Mal looked at the both of them and said "I am going to be totes sick!" I started to laugh and looked at all the audience around the auditorium. "Wow, look at all of these people.", I said. Mal was looking around and saw someone at the stage, looking worried. "Who's that?", she asked. "Ally, Alice in wonderland's daughter.", Evie said as I saw Ally still looking around worried. She had blond hair with light blue highlights, blue eyes, she had on a blue dress that looked just like her mother's, she had on long white socks, and black shoes. Ally was also a little bit shy like Jane, but she is such a good friend to me and the others. "Girl's gotta know her competition. Or should I say her "Notetition". Get it? Because she's not competitional?", Evie said to me and Mal. Mal then smiled at her blue haired friend and said "I get it. I think living in Auradon is really getting to you. You got to stop with the made up words." "Whyzys?", Evie said as she made up another word again. The three of us then walked over to Ally and asked if she was alright. "Hey Ally, you alright?", I asked her. She then looked at me and said "No! My partner lost her voice and can't sing tonight! If I don't find a new partner soon, then my chances of winning goes straight down the rabbit whole." As I was listening to her, I saw Freddie coming in the auditorium. "You shrink one guy's head and no one wants to sing with you.", she said which made me nervous. I then got an idea and said "Hey Freddie, Ally doesn't have a partner. Maybe she can sing with you." "Oh Genesis, I don't know. A Vk? Are you magical? Just how evil are you? Oh, I don't think this will work. If I hit a wrong note or something, then she might turn me into a frog.", Ally said as Freddie was just standing there smiling. "Never! I just shrink your head like my last partner!", Freddie said as she showed Ally a shrunken head. I kinda thought it was cool, but also kinda horrifying. "Oh my goodness! It's disgusting, but curious. Can I touch it?", Ally said. "Ew! Can you guys do this somewhere else? We're up first.", Audrey said. "Uh no, we're up first.", Mal said to Audrey. Audrey then looked at her and said "Yeah, change of plans. Come on Genesis, you're singing with us." I then stopped her for a second and didn't understand what she meant. I was suppose to sing with Mal and Evie, I didn't know I half to sing with Audrey and Lonnie too. "Sing with you? You didn't tell me anything!", I told her while looking annoyed. "Sorry~ let's go! Now, Genesis! And now, Lonnie!", Audrey said as she and Lonnie went up to the stage. I did too and said to myself "What song our we singing anyway?"

Me, Audrey, and Lonnie were busy singing and starting to dance on the stage. I saw Mal coming up, but Audrey pushed her. I tried my best to ignore what was going on and kept on dancing and singing. But as I was twirling around, I saw Freddie, Mal, and Evie dancing to the music. I twirled my way to them and started to dance with them. Ally then decided to join in, then Lonnie, and then Audrey. Finally, the fight over me was over. Now that we were all busy singing and dancing together, we can finally understand that "Good Is The New Bad! And Bad Is The New Good!"