Chapter 6: Talking Heads

Later That Evening...
My POV
I was in the cafeteria with Mal, getting food from the buffet tables. I then turned around and saw that Audrey, Lonnie, Evie, Jane, Ally, and Jim arrived. "Well, hello!", Audrey said to Mal. "Hey, Audrey!", Mal replied. "Save your sarcasm, Mal! Because we know you've been faking it! You've been evil all along!", Audrey said as I stopped her from getting mad at Mal. "Hey, Audrey! Come on! Just because she's acting strange, doesn't mean you have to get up in her face!", I told her. "Don't tell me you haven't been seeing what she's been doing!", she said to me as I just smiled. Jim then came up to me and said "Ruby, she does have a point. Mal's been acting strange ever since last night." I then grabbed a plate and ignore everything he said to me. "I don't know what you're talking about, she's doing fine to me.", I told him as he took the plate from me to listen. "Oh come on, you know it's true.", he said as I grabbed the plate from him. "No, I don't!", I said as he yanked the plate from me again. "Ok, now you're just making me mad.", he said as I took back the plate. "Maybe you're just making me mad!", I said as he took the plate again. "No, maybe you're just making me mad!", he said as I took the plate again. "Well, maybe you're just-", I said until the doors opened. Carlos and Jay came in and heard everything. "Woah, woah, woah! Acronyzation is flying faster than Aladdin in here!", Carlos said. Jay then walked up to Audrey and said "And you don't want frown line to spoil that beautiful face, do you?" Evie then walked up to Audrey and said "Audrey! We Vks maybe different, but we're not fakers." "Just admit it! You're furious of not getting a jewel and your one hundred percent evil!", Audrey said to Mal as Evie told her she's wrong. Everyone then started to argue and I just stood there, doing nothing. "Stop! Stop!", Mal said as I got an eye of her. My eyes then glowed purple and her eyes glowed green. I then started to whisper the same thing she was saying. "Bicker badder! Scruffyer and scruff! Twist their words, the next they talk!", she said as I said the same thing. Once she said the spell, Audrey said "In trouble! Big you are! *Gasp*" Everyone tried to talk normally, but they didn't make any sense at all. "What now happening is!", Ally said. "Voices our she's bewitched!", Jane said. "Deserve you to get you! Hey!", Jay said as everyone now got mad at Mal. "Ok! Ok! We all said things that didn't make any sense. But I'm sure if we ask nicely, Mal will take it all back. Right, Mal?", Evie said as Mal disagreed. She then jumped on the table and sang a song about evil. "I carry on just like a princess! But man I'v gotten fooled! Cause underneath my business. I'm cold, I'm hot, I'm cool!", she sang as she also made everyone dance. I then walked away slowly and left the cafeteria without anyone noticing.
Evie's POV
As Mal was still making us dance, I saw that Audrey was throwing food at her. We all did the same thing, but Mal missed all of them. "Anyone pizza slice?", Jane said as she threw a slice of pizza. "Here's face in your pie!", Carlos said as he got hit with a piece of pizza. Jay then got a tart in his mouth and said "Hey! Eating here's the spell! Dig in!" We all then started to eat and everyone's voice was back to normal. But Audrey was furious with Mal. "That's it! As chammy of every committee, I here by banish you from the Jewel Bilee! And if I had the power, I would banish you from Auradon!", Audrey said as we all gasped. I couldn't believe that Mal was banished from the Jewel Bilee. "Oh! That's ok, Audrey! Because I'm evil! Feels good to be bad! So good to be bad!", Mal sang as she left the cafeteria. "What is going on?!", Jane said as she went off to go find Mal. "This isn't Mal. Why is she acting like this? And where's Genesis?", I asked as Jim left to go find her. I can't believe that my two best friends are still acting weird. I just want to know why.
Jane's POV
At The Museum
I followed Mal and it looked like she was about to break into the museum. "Window window. Paper thin. Open up! I'm going in!", she said as the window of the museum disappeared. She then went inside and I followed her. "This is bad! This is really, really bad!", I said as I went inside to catch up with Mal.