Chapter 3: Pair Of Sneakers

At The Tourney Field
Mal's POV
I was sneaking off campus so I can go off to the isle and find my jewel. Luckily the magic limo was outside. I then ducked down so no one could see me. "I can't believe this is what I'v been reduced to.", I told myself as I crawled up to the limousine. I then opened the door and was finally in. As I was about to start the engine, I got scared for a little bit. Because Freddie was inside the limo too. "Ah! What are you doing here?", I asked her as she just smiled at me. "You're up to no good and I want in too.", she said. "Look, Freddie. This isn't a field trip. I'm just-", I said until she cut me off. "Going off to the island, stealing a jewel, and sneaking back here without anybody noticing. Sounds like fun to me.", she said as I started the engine. "Ok, you weren't listening! You were snooping!", I told her. "Guilty! Just can't trust us Vks.", she said as I started to drive onto the road.
Twenty Minutes Later...
I then saw the bridge to the isle and pressed the key to open the barrier. "Approaching destination. Protective barrier opened.", the navigator said as I opened up the barrier to the isle. Finally, I was in.
Ten Minutes Later...
I then parked the limo in front of Freddie's father's voodoo shop and we both got out. "Ok, let's go find your jewel and get out of here.", Freddie told me. I then agreed with her and went inside. Once we finally got into the shop, I said "Let the searching convence!" Freddie then started some music to set the mood and we both began to search. After going threw some old props and creepy things, we still didn't find it. I was checking some of the top shelves of the shop and I was also using Freddie as a ladder. "You find it?", she asked. "Noa-AHHHHH!!!", I said as we both lost our balance and fell on the floor. Luckily, we weren't hurt. Instead, we both found it funny. "You think your dad's gonna notice that we were here?", I asked her. She then looked at the mess and said "Nah!" We both then started to laugh and ended the entire search mission. "Sorry we didn't find your jewel, Mal. But, here. You can have this pretty necklace, from me to you.", Freddie said as she gave me a blue capsule necklace. I then thanked her and she said that "We should get going". I then got up and saw the necklace before I left. But for some reason it started to glow green and I felt strange. Like, if I was evil again. "Huh? That's strange... Oh well.", I said as I put the necklace in my back pocket and left the shop.
My POV
Two Minutes Later...
I then snuck into the shop and tried to find Mal's jewel. Luckily, the trunk of the limo wasn't small. "Alright... I look for the jewel. And use my map to help me get back home later. I better start- huh?", I said as I searched around the shop and saw something glow green. I then saw that it was in the corner, so I went over to it and picked it up. It was a beautiful blue capsule necklace with mini spots all over it. And for some reason, it was glowing green. "That's strange. How is this- wait a minute.", I said as I looked at the necklace and shook it. It made a sound like if something was inside of it. I then unscrewed it and couldn't believe my eyes. I then smiled and said "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! I never thought I see it. Ok, all I need to do now is get off the isle and-" But as I turned around, I saw someone starring at me with an evil smirk. I looked at him in fright and said "Who are you?!" But suddenly, I started to feel really strange. The necklace I had in my hand turned my eyes purple (Spoilers again in my Descendants 2 story) and I started to laugh evilly while looking at the mysterious person.