Chapter 13: Face To Face

My POV
At The Tourney Field
Me, Mal, and Evie ran across the field and finally found Zevon. "Zevon! Stop!", Mal shouted at him. He then looked at the three of us and said "Well, well, well. If it isn't the evil isle twins. And my evil slave. By the way, nice hat. Not!" I then crossed my arms and said "Hello Zevon. How's your mother doing?" "What do you think?!", he said. "I see.", I replied. "Yeah, well I see three beautiful evil ladies.", he said as he threw a potion at us. We dodged it quickly and looked angry at him. "More like the three soft ladies. You know, not soft like a kitten, or- never mind!", he said. "Look, Zevon! You want to keep making terrible puns, or do you want to fight? Your choice!", I said to him as he smiled at me. He got out another potion and said "Oh! You're not being very nice!" We then dodged his potion and it created a large rock of crystal. "Ok, Zevon. You had your fun. Now how about you relax?", Mal said. "Sorry, Mal. But I only listen to you if you were still on the isle. Like I always have, when I imagined us together.", he said as I looked at Mal. "You two had a thing?", Evie asked. "When did this happened?", I asked as Mal started to blush. "What? No! No, he had a crush on me.", she said as Zevon said "not anymore". He then raised the scepter in the sky and it caused the bleachers to float. Evie then ran to get the scepter from him, but I said "Evie! No!" She was finally on the bleachers before they floated up into the sky. She went for Zevon, but he made her miss and caused her to fall. I screamed in horror and got out my last spare pixie dust. "Evie! I got you, girl!", I shouted as I flew fast and caught her. Luckily, she was alright. I then saw Mal taking out her spell book and she said a spell to make raining suits of armor fall on Zevon. Me and Evie then went back to Mal and we saw Zevon avoiding the suits of armor. "Don't make me actually destroy you, Mal!", Zevon said. I then said "It's over, Zevon! Give up!" He then laughed evilly and said "I don't think so. Because I have one more surprise for you three. I snuck into Gepetto's shop and stole something." He then brought it out and we saw that it was a puppet. And it was smiling at us and looked harmless. "You're going to scare us with a puppet show?", Mal said as I smiled. "Wow, Zevon! A puppet? Not one of your best ideas.", I told him. "I wouldn't say that.", he said as he threw a potion at the puppet. Turns out it made the puppet evil. Worst of all, more puppets showed up. There was like over a hundred of them and they were walking to the three of us like zombies. "Ok, this maybe be a problem!", I said as I hugged Mal and Evie in fear. "And once I get rid of you three, Auradon will be mine!", he said as the puppets were getting closer to us. This wasn't a zombie apocalypse, it was a puppet apocalypse. (Get it? Hahahehe... Never mind!) "Guys, what are we going to do?", I asked as more puppets were coming close to us.