Chapter 1: Mash It Up

In Jordan's Genie Lamp
Me and my friends were having tea inside the lamp, and we were also back in our genie outfits again, well some of us. "You know, I'm so happy to be back in these clothes again.", I said. "But, where are ours?" Jane asked. "I haven't thought of a design for you guys yet.", Jordan said. I got her attention and said "I have a few designs that you might be interested in. But I have to work on the color, so it might take a while for them to be done." "Fine by me. I'm not that really a "genie type" person. I'm more of a wonderland type of person.", Ally said. As we were all still talking a little bit more, Jordan got our attention. "Ok ladies, this is crunch time. Auradon Prep's fighting knights dance is this weekend, and we still haven't got a theme for the party.", she said as everyone went to think what kind of party would be nice. "How about a pretty pink princess theme?", Audrey said as we didn't agree with her. Because we've had that party for the past three years ever since I was in Auradon. "I have one!", Mal said until Audrey guess what it was. "Let me guess. You want everyone to wear purple?", she said. Mal shook her head "yes" and we all didn't agree with that either. I then got an idea and said "What about a Karaoke party? I already know who the judge can be!" "Let me guess again. It would only be your boyfriend to declare you as the winner like he always does.", Audrey said as I started to blush and felt so embarrassed. Nobody agreed to that idea either. Evie then smiled and said "What about a whose the fairest party? The winner will get everything and the loser will get nothing!" We all thought that idea would be so mean, so we didn't agree with that one either. "What about a hip hop kickboxing party?", Lonnie said. "So you dance around while you punch your friends?", Jordan joked. "How about a wicked ball?", Mal said as she changed her outfit to her evil one. But Jordan didn't agree with it, so she changed her outfit back to her genie look. "A genie party!", Jordan said. Audrey looked at her and said "You want to throw a party that celebrates yourself?" "Yeah, because I'm fabulous!", Jordan said again. Jane then thought of an idea and said "What about a pumpkin party? We can make the decorations with pumpkins. Bippity Boppity!" She then snapped her fingers and pumpkins appeared. I picked one up and said "On second thought, I want a pumpkin because I'm craving for pumpkin pie right now for some weird reason." I put the pumpkin down and said "What about a fighting knights party?" "A party in the dark!", Freddie said. "Magic carpet ride party!", Jordan said. "What about a wonderful wonderland party?", Ally said. "Neon glow party!", Lonnie said. There were so many decisions to decide on, we couldn't think of one. "I got an idea, why can't we try all of our ideas?", Freddie asked. "That sounds like madness!", Ally said. Freddie then let out a smile and said "Exactly! It would be a mad princess, hip hop, karaoke, magic carpet, glow in the dark neon lights party!" Suddenly, that idea gave everyone an idea. "Wait! A neon lights party!", Mal said. I then got the idea and said "Wait! Even better! We'll call it, "The Neon Lights Ball!" It's totally perfect! We can't use all of our ideas for it, hold it! Hold everything! And we can even have everyone and everything glow in the dark with Evie's new neon glow formula. Because get this, when it's time to dance big, we turn off the lights and everyone dances in the dark with their outfits glowing. We can even give out glow sticks and other glow products for party favors. It's genius! Or if you guys want, we can all discuss the theme for the party for three more hours. Because I have more ideas if you all want to hear them." "NO!", they all shouted as I was just kidding with them. "Perfect, I'll start on the decor. What to wear? What to wear?", Ally said. "Just the right material for neon fashion!", Lonnie said. I was so happy that we all finally agreed on a theme for the party. Now we can get started on it.

 Now we can get started on it