Chapter 16: Celebration

Later That Night...
The throne room was finally repaired and the Jewel Bilee was finally happening. "Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Jewel Bilee!", Ben announced. I was standing next to Mal and gave her and her friends a thumbs up. Jim was next to me and Morph was resting on my hat. "I'm so happy for them.", I told Jim as he spotted my new earrings on my ears. "Me too. And you look great with your new earrings on.", he said. "And you look great with your ring on.", I told him. He then hugged me and said "And the best part is, every time I tickle your ears with my kisses I can always think about you in your gorgeous new earrings I made you." I then let out a few giggles as he started to kiss my ear. I then saw Ben get out the box of jewels and he started to give them to the Vks. "Carlos.", he said as he gave Carlos his white jewel. "I just want to say, this is the best day of my life!", Carlos said. "Jay.", Ben said as he gave Jay his yellow jewel. He bit his jewel and said "Wow, it's real." "Freddie.", Ben said as he gave Freddie her purple jewel. "I never stolen anything this good before.", she said. "Evie.", Ben said as he gave Evie her red jewel. "It totally matches my dress.", Evie said. Ben finally made it to Mal and said her name. She then got her green jewel and smiled. "Alright, you guys. Let's huddle in.", she said as they all combined their jewels together. Their jewels then shot out fireworks and everybody cheered. "I'm so glad that they got their jewels. Especially Mal.", I said as Jim kissed my cheek. I then saw Ally going straight to B.E.N and he was so surprised. "Oh, B.E.N~ In case I forgot to tell you. I just want to say thank you for saving me from that puppet earlier. I especially loved your "Kung Fu" moves you did to protect me.", she said as B.E.N started to get nervous. "Oh! Uh... No problem... I mean... You were in trouble... And I wanted to help.... And-", he said until Ally kissed him on his cheek. B.E.N's eyes then started to go crazy with hearts going around and he was acting funny. "Abort! Abort! System overload! Love mood, activated!", he said as Ally giggled. "*Giggles* Is he going to be alright?", she asked. I then giggled and said "*Giggles* Don't worry, he just does this whenever he's overly happy. He'll be fine." I then walked over to Mal and hugged her. "I am so glad that I got to be here with you guys, after all.", she said to Audrey. "And I am so sorry for not believing in you. The both of you.", she said as I smiled. "Apology one hundred percent accepted.", Mal said. I then smiled at Audrey and said "Yep! Apology always one hundred percent accepted! Like a princess going off to a royal ball and living happily ever after." Audrey then hugged me and said "Thanks Genesis, that really means a lot." "The important thing here is that we're all friends again and everything turned out great in the end. Best of all, I'm not grounded! Now, I think there's one last thing to do.", I said as I saw CJ swinging on her rope. "Ugh! Enough already! On with the show!", she said as the music started playing.

Me and the rest of my friends started to sing and dance to the song. I was busy twirling around and dancing with Mal and Evie. "The world could be hard and the night could be dark. Like a jewel, shined brightly. Wherever we are. If we stick to the dream, we'll never fall apart.", we all sang as we also did the dance Audrey taught us. Now this was definitely a party to remember. Jim then came up, and he lifted me up in the air and spin me around. Good thing he had some extra pixie dust with him. I even saw B.E.N and Ally dancing together too. He then dipped her and they both smiled at each other. "This is the moment of our lives! Cause we're better together!", we sang as I hugged Mal and Evie. Looks like this turned out to be a great ending in the end. I got to help find Mal's jewel, I stopped a villain from taking over our kingdom, I got a new power, and me and my friends realized that if we stick together, we can work together to help each other. As we were all still dancing, we all took out our jewels and combined them all together. "Cause we're better together!", we sang as the song ended and our jewels created fireworks. I even used my magic to create fireworks as well. We all then huddled in for a picture and had our jewels out for it. This happens to be the best day ever for me. Well, that's my story! *Wink*