Chapter 7: Puffed Deliciousness

The Next Day...
The bell rang and class was already over. I couldn't take anymore of Remedial Goodness class for one day, I was already hungry and tired of learning on how to smile. Mal, Evie, and Freddie walked out of class with me and we were talking. "So, I honestly half to take a class called Remedial Goodness?", Freddie asked. "Yep, it's a school requirement. There's even a three hour exam on smiling.", I told her as she found it ridiculous. "You're kidding!", she said as I agreed with her. "Listen Freddie, smiling is really important here in Auradon. And since you're a Vk, I want to see how you smile. So, show me what you got!", I told her. Freddie tried her best to smile, but her smile looked a bit creepy and villain like. "Not bad, but your eyes still look villainous. Try smizing.", Evie told her as Freddie didn't know what she meant. "It's smiling with your eyes opened.", Mal said. As we were still talking, I smelled food in the air. "Hey, smells like lunch is ready. Smells like sloppy oatmeal that the goblins use to cook up back at the slop shop.", Mal said as she actually bumped into something. It was a long piece of hair on the floor. "Oh that's just Ruby, Rapunzel's daughter. Her hair leaves ten minutes after her. That girl has got to do something about those split ends.", Audrey said as she grabbed Ruby's. But her hair smacked Audrey in the face and slid off. As I saw the long piece of hair leave, Ben showed us the buffet tables. "Well, what are you waiting for? Dive in!", he said. "Yah! I'm starved!", I said as I grabbed a plate and stacked it up with food. I was so hungry, I couldn't decide on what to eat. "What is all of the "Froo Froo" stuff?", Freddie asked as she looked at all the food. Looks like she's never seen a stack of clean and freshly good food before. "It's glazed, sprinkled, puffed, hot, fresh. Aka, Food!", I told her. She then looked at me and said "Really? I don't want any glazed this or sprinkled that. *Sniff* Ok, give me some of that puffed deliciousness!" She then grabbed some mini tarts and started to eat as many as she can. I could tell she was hungry and enjoying herself. "It's so good!", she said as she was still stuffing her face. "Sorry? Oh, I couldn't hear you over the puffed deliciousness. Oh, and word of advice. It's not cool to steal things in Auradon.", Mal told Freddie. "I know, right? It totally is! Besides, why put it out there when you could put it in?", Evie said as I heard Freddie said she's agrees. She was walking around the buffet tables and looking at all the food. "Is that cranberry sauce? A fountain made of chocolate? Fruit shaped like cute little animals? Oh! I can get use to this place.", she said as she was getting a mini pumpkin pie now. But as she was still walking, she bumped into Lonnie by accident and making her drop her pie. "Get your own buffet table!", Freddie said as Lonnie stormed off angrily. I then turned to the others and said "Well, looks like she's having fun." They started to laugh and Mal said "Were we that bad when we first got here?" "No way. But, just to be clear with you both. Was I that ridiculous when I first met you guys?", I asked them. "No. You were the ridiculous one, and we were the picture of elegance.", Evie said as I began to laugh and finish my lunch with the girls.