Chapter 6: Genie Chic

"Um hello? Who breaks into someone's lamp unannounced?", Jordan said. I then looked at her and said "Sorry, Jordan. Mal rubbed your lamp on accident. You know how it is, the three wishes." She then laughed and said "*Giggles* Don't remind me, Genesis. The first time I met you, you saw my lamp and kept on rubbing it until I finally came out." I then started to blush a bit and looked around inside her lamp. Since Jordan is a genie, she was required to have her dorm inside her lamp. Basically, that's what genies are all about. "Ugh! What is that your wearing? No way you all are coming in my lamp, looking like that.", Jordan said as she was looking at Mal. "Your lamp has a dress code?", Mal asked. "Yeah, it does! When I first met Jordan, I came into her lamp on accident and she changed my clothes.", I told Mal as she was laughing. "Well Genesis, what did you expect? I don't live in a jar. Ben, I'll spare you. No one can be able to rock the hair and pants. Except, well, my dad.", Jordan said as she snapped her fingers to change our clothes into genie clothes. My hair was in a big brad like princess Jasmine had, my genie outfit was all black with sparkles, I had on a silver headband that looked like a princess tiara, I wore two gold bangles on my risks that had diamonds, I had a diamond tear drop necklace around my neck, I had on white earrings, and I had white genie shoes with gold on my feet.

 My hair was in a big brad like princess Jasmine had, my genie outfit was all black with sparkles, I had on a silver headband that looked like a princess tiara, I wore two gold bangles on my risks that had diamonds, I had a diamond tear drop neckl...

I was so obsessed with my new look, even the others as well. They all had on beautiful and colorful genie dresses and accessories. "Wow! We all look great! Jordan, I wish for a mirror to see my reflection.", I told her as I spin around in my clothes. Since I was a princess and soon to be a queen, I was permitted to have use of all magic in Auradon; including genie wishes. "You got it!", she said as I saw her snap her fingers and and a big mirror appeared. I looked at myself and couldn't believe how beautiful I looked. "Wow! I look gorgeous!", I said as Evie was looking at her reflection too. "I know, right? I totally do look gorgeous.", Evie said as I rolled my eyes playfully at her. "Except if I were me, I would put a little bit more sparkle here, some here, some more there-", she said as I saw Jordan looking at her annoyed. "Evie! Don't over do it.", I whispered to her. "No? That's cool, I'm good!", she said as I laughed. I then walked over to Mal and the others and looked at their awesome clothes. As they were all complimenting themselves, I heard Freddie said "*Gasp* wait! Are we in Auradon?!" "No matter where I am, I look perfect! Haha! Peruse~", Audrey said as she was still complimenting herself. "I think we are back in Auradon. But we must be in my dorm because this lamp is in my dorm.", I told everyone. "If we're in a lamp, we must be really tiny right now.", Ben said. "Nothing gets passed by King obvious.", Freddie said as I let out a giggle. "King obviously cute!", Mal told her. "More like King the best big cousin in the whole wide world!", I said. "That is my legal name.", Ben said. But as he did, I heard someone sneezed. "What was that?", I asked. "Oh! That was me! I'm allergic to crowded lamps.", Freddie said. "Yeah, I have allergies too. I get them from my dad.", Ben said as Freddie smiled. "I get dolls from my dad.", she said as Ben and I found it cute. "Voodoo dolls.", Freddie said again as me and Ben didn't find it cute anymore. "Yeah! My dad is all about, "The Other Side!" He's so obsessed with ghosts. He can remember all the death days, but he can't ever remember my birthday.", Freddie told us. "My dad loves birthdays. He even made up this funny birthday dance, I wish you could see it.", Ben told Freddie as I began to let out tiny giggles. "So does my boyfriend too. My "Jimbo Wimbo" loves birthdays too. Last year, he sang me a beautiful birthday song. I wish you could see and hear it too.", I told Freddie as I was just reminded about my boyfriend, Jim Hawkins. I call him "Jimbo Wimbo" for short because the name "Jimbo" always reminds me about my friend, Silver. Freddie then smiled at me and Ben and said "Oh, how I wish. I'm sure if only there was room for another Vk to live in your beautiful kingdom of Auradon. I'll just half to invision your father's birthday dance in my dreams, even your boyfriend's song, princess. *Sigh*." I could tell that Freddie was faking the "Sigh" part because I knew that she wants to live her. And I don't blame her. Ben then smiled at Freddie and said "How would you like to come to Auradon Prep?" My reaction went out the lamp, I couldn't believe he asked her that question. "Another one?!", Audrey said. "Oh absolutely, yes!", I told Ben. Mal then said "Ben, that's very nice of you. But-" "I would love too!", Freddie said as she was so happy. I was so happy too, now we have five Vks in Auradon that want a second chance of being good. "Great! We'll half to set you up with a roommate-", Ben said until Jordan interrupted him. "As much as I like to see a new student register, can we do this another time? Like, not here? And like, not in my house? And like, not around me? I'm telling you to go.", Jordan said. "Ok, how do we get out of here?", Mal asked. "The same way you got in. Wish number three. Bye!", Jordan said. "You really want to waste your last wish on getting out of here?", Evie asked Mal. Jordan then looked at us again and said "If you stay here any longer, it'll be all that your wishing for. Thanks for dropping by, don't let the ladle hit you on the way out!" "Ok, I wish we were out of here.", Mal said as pink smoke covered up the lamp and took us all out of the lamp.