Chapter 2: All Hail The New Q. N. L. B

One Week Later...
Me, Mal, Audrey, and Freddie were chilling in Audrey's dorm and being quiet. I was polishing my jewels on the bed, Mal was reading her book, Audrey was brushing the long locks of Ruby's hair, and Freddie was reading a book too. As we were all still bored, I saw Evie coming in and she had her makeup bag. She brought it with her because tonight was finally the night for the Neon Lights Ball, and I was so excited for it. "Alrighty! Who's ready for party makeovers?~", she said excitedly. "Me!", I said excitedly too. "I guess, I am.", Mal said to her friend. "Sure?", Audrey said. "I don't think I-", Freddie said until Evie stopped her. "That's the attitude! I conducted a brand new face mask. Who wants a facial?~", she said as we were all looking at each other. "Uh... I'll take one. Besides, I want to look perfect for my boyfriend tonight.", I said. "Ugh! What does it matter? I wasn't even chosen as a Q. N. L. B!", Audrey said. "Oh Audrey. Just let it go. So what matters if you aren't the Q. N. L. B?", I told her. "Is that a word? Because that acronym doesn't sound good.", Mal said as I completely broke down into laughter. "It's Queen of the Neon Lights Ball. Dusey~ And I did not win!", Audrey said as she was brushing Ruby's hair furiously. Evie then looked at Freddie and said "Oh Freddie, did you ask who did win?" As Freddie was about to say "no", Evie said "It was me! I won the crown! Oh Genesis, did you ask how I won it?" "No.", I said. "Because I was nominated by many votes! Yah me! Oh Mal, did you ask where I'm going to put my crown?", Evie said again. "No.", Mal said. "I don't know where. I'm ruining out of room for all my crowns. Did you knew I won a crown? Yep! It was me! I won the crown!", Evie said again. I know that she was happy, but she was kinda getting on my nerves right now. Audrey kept on getting jealous and kept on brushing Ruby's hair. "Is that Ruby's hair?", Mal asked. Audrey looked at her sarcastically and said "No! It's the other girl with a hundred foot ponytail. I'm stress brushing. Stress brushing helps me deal with losing." "Well you better keep on brushing because I am on fire! Carbon dioxide, vapor, hydrogen, and nitrogen ignited up in here!", Evie said as I also heard Audrey groan. "Now let's get started with the makeovers. Freddie, for your makeover. I thinking of doing a little bit of voodoo in too new do!", Evie said as Freddie looked at her. "That's funny. Because for my makeover I want- leave me exactly the way I am!", Freddie said as Evie agreed with her quickly. "Audrey, for your makeover. I think you'll look good with some apple red lipstick and some wicked chesire cat eyes.", Evie said as Audrey looked at her. "The only makeover I want is to look like the girl who lost the crown, to the girl who won!", Audrey said as Evie told her she didn't have the makeover. She then looked at me and said "Genesis, for your makeover. I think some purple glow in the dark lipstick will look great on you and some sparkly icey blue eyeshadow.", Evie said. I looked up at her and said "But, my outfit is none of those colors." "Well, they kinda are now because I may have "accidentally" spilt those colors on your dress." "What?!", I asked as I dropped my green jewel on the floor. "Sorry... Mal, I want to see what you look like in purple.", Evie said as Mal was looking at her outfit. "Um, I think we already know the answer to that one.", Mal said. "That Auvergne.", Evie said. "You know, I always pictured it more as a eggplant.", Freddie said. "I always thought of it as dark lilac color.", I said. "What is happening right now?", Mal asked as I was on the same page with her. "I know, right? It's clearly more of an amethyst.", Audrey said. As we were all still talking, I saw Jane coming into the room and she looked worried. "Guys! Emergency! My mascot uniform is gone.", she said as she looked at Mal anger. "What? Why are you looking at me?", Mal asked. "Because your bracelet was in my room.", Jane said as she should Mal her bracelet. "What? I didn't take your uniform.", Mal said. "Maybe, you spelled it away.", Audrey said. I looked at everyone and said "Guys! Why would she do that?" "Maybe Mal thought it wasn't "Fashioned Forward" enough.", Jane said as I also heard Evie say that she would do something like that. We all turned to her and she just smiled at us. "But I didn't, promeys~ Besides, I couldn't have. I was too busy winning my crown! Did you guys knew I won a crown? Yep! It was me! I won the crown!", Evie said. Mal looked a Jane and said "Look, Jane. If I stole every outfit here, then there be no clothes in Auradon." That sentence she just said kinda sounded mean. "Mal, are you saying you don't like the way we dress?", I asked her sadly. "No! I'm not saying that! Jane, all I'm saying is that I'm sure it'll turn up soon.", Mal said as Jane smiled and agreed with her. The rest of us did too. "Yeah. Besides, this is Auradon. It's not like there's some cloaked figure running around stealing things.", Evie said as we all laughed.