♥️♥️Cupcakes and Kisses ♥️♥️

"Hey y/n! W-wait up" You turn around and see that (C/N) is running up to you for no external reason. You and him rarely talk and you never hang out with him, or his friends. So why is he coming to see you on a Monday afternoon right after school? (C/N) isn't your average kid he is smart, nice,caring person. But he never talks to you, only when you did a good job in maths or art, or when your teacher pairs you up together. And now he finally wants to talk to you!

You have a busy schedule as it was. You need to quickly get on the train (or bus wherever you go on) go pick up your sibling/siblings, then get home and do homework, and help your siblings with their homework, then relax before your parents got home at five or later. And now all of a sudden your biggest crush, from primary wants tou talk to you! At the worst of times! It must have been the worst day in your life, that you could think of!

First of all, your day started of with your alarm clock didn't go off at the right time. So that messed up your morning routine, and you had to skip breakfast, and while you got ready you hit your head into your door frame. Then when you got to school you were late to class, and then you hit your head, yet again, into another door frame!  You did this thing on a daily basis.

(I know I do everyday hehehehe)

You were the clumsy one every class that (C/N) was in. Your the only who can make a chat with your crush into a complex talk of you stuttering. And everyone would have big laugh out loud session while the teacher was still watching! It was to embarrassing and humiliating. You would stutter and blush every one second or two.

But the only reason you did it, was because of his (Colour/Eyes) eyes, so dreamy and amazing you could never stop looking.  And every so often his (Colour/Hair) hair would get in his eyes and he'll have to shake it away. Which you thought was adorable! And you try not to blush the slightest at how cute he was.

But now! When you had the busiest, and perplexed days of your life he wanted to talk to you! You waited for a minute for him to catch up and then starting walking again.

"Thanks for waiting. And yes I know, you're busy, but I wanted to ask you one question!" You turned to (C/N) and looked at his face.

"Ok, I-I guess I have a minute or two?"

"I just wanted to ask you if," There was a silent pause. "If would you be happy as too go to the new cupcake store down the street with me tomorrow?"

You look at his widen eyes and couldn't resist looking  into the them both of stood there for a second looking into each other's eyes. You replied quickly remembering what you had to do, "U-Uh, Yeah how about t-tomorrow after school? And I'll meet you at the park! Is that ok with you?"

You quickly turn, and realise you are heating up like the sun on a boiling hot day. (because you're smoking hot!)

You haven't seen (C/N)look this excited before, whenever you're around him. He looked so cheerful that he answered straight after you finished.

"Oh thanks,(Y/N)! And yep perfect tomorrow after school!Gotch! See you tomorrow." (C/N) ran off to where his friend was and you walked to the Train station, (or Bus Stop) and waited for your ride home to arrive. Which was three or two minutes away.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When you got home from the trip ride your phone buzzed. You were really confused when you saw that for once your best friend, (B/F/N) wasn't the one who texted you. It was your crush, (C/N) and he was texting you!

The text said: (C/N): Hey (C/N)! sorry that I am texting you I got your number of (Y/F/N). And she was excited I guess you would say, but this isn't why I'm texting you right now. I wanted to text you about where we meet tomorrow. Can we change the meeting place? Maybe to the ice-cream shop?

You smiled at the text. For the first time that you have liked him, he texted you and you liked him even more be him doing it! You quickly wrote a response.

You: U-Uh yeah yeah sure the ice-cream shop is a perfect place to meet! And then after that we could get cupcakes! See you then (C/N)!

You were amazingly happy but nervous at the same. You wanted to see your biggest crush, and also didn't want to embarrass yourself. So you called your best friend to try out some clothes for this 'Date'. And she come to your house in about ten or five minutes. Tomorrow you would be dressed in your (Fav/colour) dress/Or Jumpsuit with a bow at your waist. While you looked argue dress/ Jumpsuit you were imagagening what tommorrow would be like.

♥️Time Skip To Lunch Time the Next Day♥️

The whole entire day everyone was looking at you because you where wearing your dress/ Or Jumpsuit that you rarely wore. You even caught (C/N) and his friends staring at you in the hall ways. You felt a bit more confident that you walked the halls less clumsy and more excited for this afternoon. (B/F/N) kept saying to you that you looked amazing, And people looked amazed at your new style you took today. The reply you would ways say was "well I feel more and more confident in myself if hey keep staring.

♥️Time Skip This AfterNoon♥️

(C/N) was waiting for you outside of school. You thought you were going to meet him at the ice-cream shop but looked like he changed it again. "So I just thought we would just go now inside of meet at the ice-cream when we finish school at the same time so yeah."

He seamed nervous, but you where even worse. "I-it's ok. So where are we going first Ice-cream or cupcakes?" You questioned with a stutter.

He thought for a moment and said again, "Cupcakes seams nicer lets go!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you across the road to the cupcake store. And when your got there, you were surprised that store had so many types of flavours. And for once, you needed a little bit a sugar so you got a (Fav/Flavour), and(C/N) Got his favourite flavour. You both sat there eat your cupcake and laughing.

People sometimes looked at you but you ignored them. When you were looking at the window you didn't realise the (C/N) got out of his seat. And he walked up to you and kissed your cheek twice! Your cheeks when a dark red colour. You looked at him and he was half way out of the door. you stood up run outside and yelled "(C-c/N-n)! get back here you you grr!"

He ran laughing his head off. While you chased him yellin for him to come back here!

11250 words

(A/N) Hey my fellow watpadders! This is my first ever fanfic in public! so I'm sorry if its bad but I tried! so yeah please Commet on what I should do next and if you have an suggestions I would love that so goodbye for now and love y'all!

♥️😘-Monty ;)