Pickup lines

Y/n's POV

Hi I am Y/n L/n, and I am the pickup line queen! Every guy I had interest in, I flirted with them with those pickup lines. I never really got their hearts, but I made a fool of them. I was the smoothest girl in school. No one could be beat me in a pickup line battle. But there is one dude who I love and adore most dearly.

C/n C/l/n.

He was the king- or should I say prince of pickup lines. I may have the hots for him, but I ain't afraid to show to him. But I am getting way ahead of myself, it didn't start here. It started when he walked into the school.

~One day at school Past time~

Today was a normal day walking down the corridors, with my pickup line book. Silently thinking of some more pickup lines to add to it. Yeah I don't use the internet, all my pickup lines are original!

I'm known as the school flirt. Every guy I see or have had a crush on I flirted with. You could also say I'm the school's heartbreaker. Which I gladly like better than the school flirt. But today a new guy came to school. He was a flirting machine as well.

C/n was always flirty with any girl who falls for him leading them on. But he never got with them. You could call him a playboy without all the sexual stuff. He would never do IT until he was properly aged for it. Which was kind of good for me because I had the total hots for him.

My and C/n are best friends. We love making pickup lines up in our free time, and love embarrassing each other with them. I've never told him my actual feelings, because I think all the time he likes someone else. But what I didn't know he has been crushing on the same girl the whole time.

So has I walked down to my class, C/n bumps into me. "Heyyy beautiful! Why is a lovely lady like you walking all alone...!" This was a regular thing he would say.

"I'm walking to class you spicy hot chilli pepper..!" I giggled as I saw a pink blush burst his cheeks. "Ha first point of the day!"

We do this thing were we make each other embarrassed and we get points! In the end winner makes loser do whatever they want.

"Fine Fine you get that point! But I did want to say how your eyes are looking like stars! Or more like a universe! They shine so bright you can't tell how deep it goes." He smugly said.

I blushed, "You got that point, C/l/n!"

He silently celebrated in the air. "Soo... you, me, after school, pickup line battle, alone?" He questioned. He and I would do this about once a week and it was his turn to choose when.

"Ok! I'll get all my pickup lines ready before then, C/n!" I announce as I rub the book into his face.

"Well you better be because if I win, you will have to do something extremely important to me!" He chuckles as he gets the book out of his face with his hands.

Oh really, something important he says? Could he be asking me to ask out his special girl? So many questions filled my mind by I could let them get me down. Even though I liked him, he was still my best friend. I would do anything for me and he would do the same! Right?

"Ok! Deal!" You put my hand out. He gladly shook it.

"Meet me at the front of the great big apple tree, ok?" He said as he started to walk.

To be continued...

628 words! So guys I may be a bit late in writing because of some family stuff. But I'll try my best to write! And try to fix these problems. I really don't want to leave wattpad sonill try my best to stay! 

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼