I'm not a Tsundere!

Italics Underlined = Thoughts

Y/n POV

Today was Monday, and as people say the starts of the week was always the longest. As I walked down the corridors towards my locker, I realised that my Frenemie was just hanging around my locker. His appearance was cute and - What am I thinking..! 

I quickly walked up the him and pouted. "What do you want, c/l/n?" I snared coldly as a spoke, trying my best not to check him out.

"What can't I wait for a short stack of potatoes, who is cute when she pouts,  to go to class with?" He spoked ever so smoothly, causing my check to burn a soft baby pink. I wasn't having his teasing today.

"H-Hey..! You Baka, I'm not a short stack of potatoes! Neither am I cute..! You're just saying hat to make me blush!" I say, forcing my locker purposely open hitting his nose.

He squeaked in pain. "Ow..! Well first of all, you are cute and you can't deny it! Two, your the anime loving Baka in this situation here, sweetheart! And three ow...!" He rubbed his nose in pain.

I softly chuckled as I heard his pain. "Well that'll teach you not to call my cute and stupid nicknames!" I grasped my needed books and starts to strut down to class. But c/n followed, like a puppy on a leash.

I walked into the classroom and sat at my desk, placing down my book and pencil case. I turned to talk to B/f/n but as soon as I turned C/n sat next to me. I turned back to him furious and confused to why he would sit with me and not his friends.

"What are you doing, C/l/n.?" I piped.

He rolled his eyes, gazing up to meet my eyes. "Sitting with the prettiest girl in the room, duh!" I turned around back at my bestie and blushed. 

"D-Don't say that! You jerk!" He was going to speak but then the teacher come into the room.

"Alright class...! Turn to page 118 and read the poem Magpies..! Chop chop!" Mr Carl (since people wanted Mr•Carl I did it!) said sitting in his chair, starting to mark some work and tests.

~TimeSkip to a Couple months later~

C/n and I have become incredibly close through these months, br he has kept on with his "Hey beautiful" "Short stuff" and "Cute" act. It's not like I like him or anything..! He is just way to flirtatious.! 

I was waiting in clsss tired from all the schoolwork I done that night when c/n come in. "What did my beautiful Pumpkin done to make her soo sleepy!" I just blushed as soon as those words were out.

"I am not your b-beautiful P-Pumpkin...!" I pointed at his chest, slightly feeling how buff he is. I never realised he was- nope nope nope not today none of those thoughts in my head..!

I continue to have as much sleep as I could he while dsy. But C/n kept poking me awake. I just wanted to get some sleep. But destiny had other plans. Argh is always does have different plans for me and my sleep. 

We were in our last class, and I was falling asleep again. As for every class before this c/n had poked me. I've had enough of his poking. So I raised my head to hit him to stop, my lips touched his and both our eyes widened. I didn't realise he was that close. But out of the corner of my eye I saw my Math teacher Miss Dawson taking soo many positive. I pulled away as quickly as I could and pouted crossing my arms. 

"That doesn't mean I-I like you...!" I respond quickly. 

"oh I know it dies, L/n. I know..!" He said as he was finishing doing math.

633 words.

Heya Guys Back again heheh. Ummm want me to make a short second or what by I have nothing to say and yah. 

Cya later my shippers of love ~ Monty✌🏼✌🏼

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼