Alpha & Omega

This was requested by: 

Shadowboltgamer 

Y/n POV 

Hi! I'm the omega of the pack called Moonshine. I'm the one who gets picked on, because I'm not the strongest or the most talented in the pack. I haven't even found my mate yet. But neather  has our Alpha, C/n. He and I are the only ones in the pack who hasn't found a mate. Well that's what I've been told. I haven't met him in person but I hear rumours. Apparently he took over his father because he couldnt do anything because he was too old.

But on the other hand I get teased around because I haven't found my mate yet, hopefully I will very soo- I bump into a very firm chest. It wasn't a chest I would reconside by  colour. I have bumped into every in the pack and I can identify anyone just by the look. But this one was unknown. I looked up and saw it was a male. He had an amazing smell on him that made me want to eat him alive. After a few sniffs and looks, I relised who this person was.

He was my mate....

And the one and only Alpha C/N...

C/N POV

Today I thought I would go see the pack. Even though I'm still alpha in training,  I still haven't found my mate.  But I don't think it's the right time to right now. When I find this mate of mine the time will come. Every female in this pack has a mate, so it can't be them. But there is one that hasn't found a mate either. I haven't met her before but she apparently is the omega, so it can't be her.

But if it was her I would have to take time to get to know her before taking her as mine....  I was walking around until I smelt this incredible scent. I sniffed and followed the scent not to far, but far enough for me to be alone in the forest. And there behind a tree stood a white wolf walking around, daydreaming off the space. Mmm so this is the omega... I guess I have to get to know her now huh...

I still wanted to get closer to the scent. So I followed my nose, until I felt a small chest bump into mine.  I looked at her, dang her E/c eyes are so beautiful it makes me want to just kiss her.. No! C/n focus..! Get to know her then do what you want!

"Hi.." Wow smooth move, C/n. I spoke just staring at her eyes.

"Hi..." She softly smiled. Making me melt in my mind. "So your the famous new alpha huh?"

I softly chuckled at her response. "Yes I am, C/n. So your the famous omega I hear all the time from the pack..."

She looked down, a small frown on her lips. It was clear she didn't like being called omega. "Heh yeah,  I guess I am... who would believe that we're mates.. huh... An independent Alpha, with a uncapable, little omega..."

"Well I didn't expect it but it's something new. I would love to get to know you more, to see if you are an 'uncapable' omega as you say you are.." I tried my hardest to try and make her smile. She looked at me and smiled an amazing smile, it was just beautiful. I really needed to get to know this girl...

~TimeSkip to a few months later~ 

Third POV 

Y/n and C/n have hang out every single day after the day in the forest. Hanging out in the castle, enjoying each others company, and telling each other's stories. They've both been dreaming of each other of a night. And both of their parents are thankful for that. But today C/n had a bigger challenge today. Today was the day he was going to ask Y/n to be his Selsa. 

His mate... his one and only.... his home and his heart... 

Today the two walk to the forest where they first met each other. C/n took a deep breath and stumbled his way to face Y/n. "Hey Y/n can I asked you something?" He questioned.

She just smiled one of C/n's favourite smiles and nodded. Now it was time... "Y/n, Will you do me the honours of being my Selsa. My one and only, my pride and joy, my heart and my world?" 

Y/n jumped around like the excited wolf she was and repeatedly replied a yes. After that day they have been the two luckiest people in their pack. Y/n wasn't the omega anymore she was a Selsa of the alpha C/n.

777 words! Sooo I'm sorry Guys for these stories being late. I've had a lo of trouble staying up to  write these and I've been having nightmares and yeahh.... Stuff has been going on but I'm ok now and ready to try and finish these all! 

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼