Karaoke!

You and c/n were at a friends party. You guys finally finished the last of your tests, so you and some other friends wanting to celebrate. Now here you were at a party talking to C/n. It was kind of loud to be honest. People where being loud mouth, some were drunk and some were just having a good time.

You were talking to C/n about how loud it was until B/f/n got on the stage and called everyone into a the lounge room. You and C/n moved to the front of the crowd and watched as your friend was on the tables.

"Ok! Ok! So we are going to play some karaoke! I put everyone's name in a hat so I'll pick two people to sing! This is just for fun!" B/F/N yelled as someone past her a hat, with ripped up paper with small writing.

She shook the hat, Puts her hand in it and drew to paper pieces of paper out. "Oh looky here it's my favourite couple!" You blinked. She wasn't talking about you, right? "Ok! Y/n and C/n Time for you to sing for us!!" Yep she was talking about you and C/n.

"Ok! Time for you to spin the wheel of either improvise or a song!" B/f/n yelled handing you a spinning wheel.

Once you had it C/n spun it. It went round and round, then slowed down. It was on its last spin and it landed on....

Improvise......

Why! You couldn't improvise in front of a group of people. But you'll have to do it anyway. Someone played the ukulele and the two of you waited for the verse to start.

Bold= C/n
Italics= You
Underline= Both

Do you want to go first?
Cause I'm happy to wait
I practiced really hard
But I'm finding it strange to start with you

You looked down at the floor, more embarrassed than before.

So how does it go?
I've forgotten the tune
I haven't warmed up today
So I might sound a bit strange
Yes I do

You slightly cringed at your voice you really needed to clear your voice.

'cause I can sing I swear it's true
I'm just a little nervous in front of you

So, who's on the third?
I think I'm better at melody
Oh, I'm going to get it wrong
Should we try another song
No? Okay

You giggled at his stupidness.

Let's just go for a take
And see how we sound
My heart is beating fast
Oh vocal cords, please last
Here we go...

'cause I can sing I swear it's true
I'm just a little nervous in front of you

The two of you started to make different melodies.

(You:)Hey, we sound good
(C/n:) Yeah, we sound good
(You:) Yeah, we sound good
(C/n:) We sound so good
(You:) Yeah, we sound good.

You realised you went a bit to more with that part. You looked back at the floor.

I think I messed up
I just wanted to improvise
Shall we try another day?
I think I sounded great, so...

You give C/n the death glare. Seriously he sounded great that's all he says.

'cause I can sing I swear it's true
I'm just a little nervous in front of you...

Once the two of your finished, people cheered and yelled. C/n then whispers into your ear, "You did great.." once you turned around to see his face a pair of lips connected with yours. The crowd got noisier by the second. You kissed back only to be interrupted by your friend, "ok ok we all know you guys love each other go sit..." She winked at you before get out two more pieces of paper for the next duet.

644 words! Hehe did ya like it? I loved it because Awkward Duet is my fav song! So thanks again for the views live yah to the moon and back!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼