New Years party!

Today was New Year's, and everyone one of your friends was going to a party but you. All your friends had a boyfriend but you. So when you would get there you would be the only one of your group who's not kissing someone's face. Your best friend, (B/F/N) and you were sitting at your place on your phones, and eating (F/F). (B/F/N) wanted you to go and right now was texting someone on her phone. You kept looking at her with a confused look. She was smirking and you don't know why. You couldn't tell if it was her boyfriend or not?

"Hey... (B/F/N)? Why are you smirking?!" You questioned, really wanting to know the answer. 

"It's  just (F/BF/N). (Friends/Boyfriend/Name) He's telling my that your love of your life is going to be there at the party, all alone and without you he won't have anyone to talk to." She was being dramatic, once again. She is most known for her dramaticness in the school. Her boyfriend was your crushes best friend. 

So when (B/F/N) would hang out with (C/B/F), you would hang out with (C/N). You and (C/N) were quite close due to (B/F/N) and (C/B/F) hanging out with each other. So whenever they would leave you two alone, you guys started to mimicking their relationship between them. You would always laugh at it, but then realised (C/N) staring at you. You couldn't tell if you had something on your face or something but it defenilty wasn't nothing.

"What?! S-show me!" She handed you her phone, so you could read her conversation. After finally reading it, you sat silently and passed her back her phone.

"So are you going to go? Or is it still a no?" She questioned stopping a few giggles.

Well what she said was true so why not? You thought. If (C/N)'s there atleast I'm not alone.

You shook your head in agreement. "Alright! I'll go, but only to see (C/N).." Your slightly mumble the last part, and (B/F/N) smirked again happy that you were coming.

You then realised that the party was today! And you needed (B/F/N, to help you pick out a good and cute outfit for the party! "(B/F/N)! We have to pick out an outfit for me to wear!" 

"Don't worry the fashion queen is here. So let's go into your closet and see what's there!" You and her went to the closet and were picking random clothes out for you to try on.

~Time Skip brought to you by Coco Chanel~

After about 50 clothes tried on, you final picked out the perfect look. You had a (whatever matches your skin colour) coloured crop top, black high waisted shorts, and matching coloured shoes. 

(If you don't want the first outfit here is another) A light blue dress, with pink and green flowers on it, and black high heel shoes. 

It was just amazingly perfect! You loved what you wore, and (B/F/N) helped you with your makeup and your hair was just in a high bun. (Or ponytail or just down your choice) 

(B/F/N) clapped and shouted out, "perfecto! The fashion queen hits again! The perfect outfit for a lovely lady!" You both giggled at her attempt at a Spanish accent. (Sorry if you re Spanish didn't  mean to be rude to your kind!)"Well then the party will start at 11:00, which is 30 minutes. So we should start going now." You shook your head, walked out of the house, and drove to were the party was being held. In the car trip, your mind kept think about (C/N). 

What will he think? Would he like what I'm wearing? Would he just ignore me and pretend I'm invisible or something? So many questions ran through your head. But stopped when you got to your destination. You and (B/F/N) walked in, and as soon as you guys walked in (C/B/f) and (C/N) were infront of you.

"Hey!" They both yelled over he loud music.

"Hey guys!" You said in reply.

"Hey babe! And hello to you (C/N)." (B/F/n) said in response and hugging her boyfriend. (C/B/F) whispered something in your best friends her. It made her giggle and look at both you and (C/n). "Well me and (C/B/F) are going to find everyone else! We'll meet you guys back here after the fireworks!"

And after that, (C/B/F) and (B/F/N) ran of into the crowd till you could no longer see them. "Soo...." You turned to (C/N) and waited for a reply.

"Do you want to go out in the backyard where is it a bit quieter!" He shouted to you and you just nodded in reply. 

Then (C/n) grabbed your hand pulled and weaved you through the crowd of people, to a door that lead to the backyard. You and him walked through the dark and under a tree which was visible to were the fireworks were. You looked around and saw that nobody was outside expect the two of you. You got your phone out to check the time. 

11:40pm

20 more minutes until the new year. It was a bit quiet for short 10 minutes until (C/N) broke it. "U-um (Y/N)? I have to tell you something. It's really important..."

"Ok then go ahead..." You were nervous what was so important that he needs to tell you.

"Well, I want to say that I-I've liked you ever since we started to hang out. I like you because of your laugh. It's cute and it makes you look beautiful. I like you because of your smile. It lights up my day even if it's just a little one. I love your eyes. Those (E/C) eyes I could and would stare into them for hours and even forever. I always like you because of your personality and humour. I wouldn't want anything but your humour to cheer me up. And the last reason why I like you is because of your beauty. It always make me want to kiss you even more than I already do..." 

By this point, you were blushing like a ripe tomato. And before you knew what hit you, something hit your own lips. It's was (C/N). And just on time, because when he kissed you the firework show started. You slowly melted into the kissed, and smiled at one stage. (C/N) broke the kiss and whispered in your ear. 

"Would you be mine and mine only?" Is what he had said. You smiled and whispered back in his ear.

"It would be my pleasure..." You put your head on his shoulder, and watched the fireworks together. This was like a dream come true, you had your Prince Charming and you never wanted it to end. ♥️

1120 words  for this Chapter! I am writing this on New Year's Eve. When it is supposed to be for New Years but I couldn't help myself! Thank you for reading and please comment down below and vote and do what ever you want. Have a happy new yet for 2018 and I'll see you in two days time! (Or tomorrow!)

Cya my shippers of love, ~Monty ✌🏻️

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻