His jacket (Part 2)

I opened the letter. It said:

Well I'm glad you feel the same way L/N. But there's only one thing that I don't like about you, and I want to change it right now. I want to change your last name to C/L/N. Will you be mine? Mrs C/l/n. Yes or no

Why did he have to be soo flirty! But of course I circled the yes because I love him. After writing a few more things I passed it back down to C/n. I can't believe I'm with C/N now and forever. Well this is going to be an amazing year. And even an amazing life... 

C/N POV 

As I read Y/n's part of the letter I couldn't she thought of so many things about me that she likes! She's definitely going to be my future wife. I wrote down what j wanted to say passed it back down. I watched as she circled an answer. Then passed down back to me. I opened it and she circled yes! 

 I couldn't believe I was with an amazing girl who has MY jacket! I'm going to let her keep it. It looks amazing, stunning, and gorgeous on her. I wrote down that she can keep the jacket and got out of my seat and gave it to her before kissing her lightly on the lips. But before he could get  to a serious makeout session the teacher walked in. 

"Ok stop your kissing and get to you seat C/l/n!" She said with the slightest excitement in her voice. 

I walked to my seat, not embarrassed at all and l sat down. I watched Y/n from behind looking at her beautiful H/C hair. I truly do love her and always will.

290 words. 

Hey guys so it's short but a continued part! I hope you guys enjoyed and yep! I wanna do two tags today because when I looked on watt pad I had like 50 notifications soo I wanna say thank you tooo *drum roll!*

@FinlinGirl

&

@TheKawaiiMaster

They commented soo many times I can't even count so thank you both I love you and yep! And thanks to everyone who wanted this to be continued you made my day today.

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼