Your tradition

Every year on Christmas Eve, you and three friends go and see lights in your block. And this year your best friend persuaded you to ask your crush, (C/N) and his friend to join you. You were getting ready in your room. Putting on warm clothes because the wind outside was super cold. It felt like you were gonna freeze. So you put on your (F/C) beanie, track suit pants, a (F/C) light winter jacket and put your gloves in one of your pockets.

You were putting two layers of socks on, when you heard your doorbell ran

"It's opened!" You yelled from your bedroom. You put your winter boots on and went to to make sure everyone was ready to go.

You walked out of your to see (C/N) staring at you. You looked behind him, to see (B/F) and (C/B/F) snickering at the scene infront of them. 

"Are we all ready?" You questioned. Trying to stop them smirking and snickering, about you and your crush.

"Yeahhhhh!! Let's goo!" Both (C/B/F) and (B/F) shrieked, as you pulled them back to reality. They went out of the door leaving you and (C/N) to et it if the door. You both walked at the door.

He bowed down and chestered his hand out of the door. "Ladies first." He said like a gentleman. You nodded your head and walked out and caught up with the shipping friends.

Every street you went, every corner you turned was houses with lights and sparkle. To your surprise none of them your amazing as you that they would be.sometime Zhou would ooh or aww but that's it. Nothing was brighter just a bit plain. You loved the colours but just a bit simple. 

You walked to another house, and to your surprise it had music that it danced to. The songs where all Christmas themed and happy. You loved this house, it had everything that you liked. Music, Christmas, and sparkle. While you were looking, you saw from the corner of your eye that (C/N) was staring at you. You ignored it and kept your eyes on the light coloured house. 

You stayed there for nearly five minutes. Then you felt a hand move you around, and a pair of lips on yours. You looked at who was kissing you, and it was (C/N)! You slowly kissed back, making him smile. (C/N) deepened the kiss, and of course you followed his lead. With you two kissing for two minutes, you kept hearing snickers from behind you. 

You broke the kiss, and looked behind you. It was (B/F) and (C/B/F). They two of them were recording everything. Then you yelled at them. "Oh come on guys! We both know you guys like each other, so you two just make out!"

The two of them were blushing like total idiots. Then (C/B/F) pulled (B/F) in and kissed her like nothing before. You and (C/N) were videoing them and snickering while doing it. So pretty much this Christmas Eve was one of th best ones of all!

Merry Christmas guys! (If it's not Christmas for you I'm sorry) So it's currently Christmas eves for me, and I wanthave d to update it first thing when I wake up so yeah! Be amazing and awesome in the new year and I hope you enjoyed this one shot! 

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻

~Monty~