Blind Reader X Crush

Hey guys... I am so sorry for not being active and all.. I've been stressed over school, I've been trying to keep my relationship ok so I don't loose my girlfriend because you know I love her a lot. But again I am so sorry and I'll try to update every once a week so you don't get bored. So on to the story..! Also this oneshot is like Daredevil the movie if you know what it is.

Y/n was blind, not fully she could see shadows and when there was sound vibrations it was like she could see a picture in the light. But in the dark she only show shadows. Every who knew her always felt sympathy for her, and when people found out she's blind they leave her. She didn't have much friends but one. B/f/n was always there since the beginning school. 

But now they were in high school and y/n had developed a crush on this sweet guy named c/n, he would always help her in class when she needed help, and he was just sweet to her. Y/n always wondered why thinking he felt sympathy for her like everybody else. Unknowingly that wasn't the reason. 

Y/n was in art class which was one of her favourite classes because she was allowed to listen to music to help her draw. As Y/n put her headphones in listening to her music, she started to draw, the vibrations of the music making a little picture behind her eyes of what she was drawing. Y/n was a good artist even if she couldn't see her class where surprised by what she could create. The most surprised was c/n and that's why he helped her all the time.

He admired her talents in art as he watched her from the corner of his eyes. The drawing that she made was an appropriation of her favourite song. B/f/n taps y/n's shoulder as she took the earphone out. "Yes B/f/n?" 

"C/n is staring at you, and trying to get your attention but your music was too loud." B/f/n moved her face towards C/n.

"Yes C/n?" She smiled at him, she was able to see his face because of the music in one of her ears.

C/n stuttered as he spoke. "W-well I-I wanted to a-ask you out" 

Y/n blushed as her mouth opened in surprised. Why would he want to go out with her? Did he feel sympathy for her? Was this a joke? "Why do you want to go out with me? Please don't tell me it's because you feel sympathy for me."

"What no..! I know you hate it when people do that. I'm asking you out because I like how courageous you are and how you never give..! Especially in art..! I think it's amazing and I think you are adorable ..." This caused a blush and a smile from y/n.

"Yes I will go out with you." C/n just smiled and nodded. "Well you can pick me up tonight at 8"

C/n chuckled a laugh at the confident girl and her answered. "Alright, you cutie."

511 words

Again i'm sorry but please give my request and I'll try to write it..!