When I'm Gone (Cup)

Hey guys it's Monty I wanted to do a cup song one shot. Because I love the song and I came across two days ago and wanted to do it. So here it is!!

——————————————————————————————————

Your POV

Well today was great! I had to sing with my mini band today. And I'm being the main singer! Well it's not like a surprise because I am main singer. But they want me to sing the whole song and them just backing me up! But oh well at least I was the best with dealing with the cups. We are going to do the cup song by Anna Kendrick. And like in her video using cups. We want to be original, so we decided inside of our instruments we would use cups. It's called a cup song for a reason duh! 

Right now I was walking to the place we were performing at. We have practiced every single day to correct the timing, the cups switching and flipping. So we could do it off by heart and amazingly. I kinda got pushy to do it perfect, but they all know my when I am super stressed. So they just leaves me to be but I was hella nervous! 

I finally got there and my crew (VividReader should know who I'm talking about) and we all walked in the chatting excitedly. The restaurant was full of our fans and as we walked up on to the stage we have five, fist bumped, smile, and hugged some of them as we got up to the stage jump like we just had coffee. I stood up to the mic and yelled- Shouted into the mic, "Hey everybody! You guys ready for the best show we've got today!" 

I held the mic to the audience and they screamed a yes. I faced the mic back to my mouth and looked around. And my eyes fell to a familiar face. C/N... my biggest crush ever I my life. I hestitated and then regains my voice for the band! "Well! Here we are!" 

I put my mic back up and walked to the table we have and sat down at the last chair. Then G/F (Guy friend), who usually played the drums yelled. "5, 6, 7, 8!"  And at the count of eight we started to flip and clap our hands to start the song. Then three more flips of a cup and I started to sing. 

I got my ticket for the long way 'round

Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I'm leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round

The one with the prettiest of views

It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone 

When I'm gone 

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round

The one with the prettiest of views

It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

We all flipped the last cup and finished. The crowd went crazy is was like we were famous. I saw C/N get up from his seat and stand next to the stage. Probably waiting for B/F/N or someone. When we all bowed the  while the crowd screamed, shouted, whistled, clapped, and throw flowers at us. 

I went up to the mic and smiled into it. "Thank you! We will be back next week for another song!"  When I said that the crowd went even crazier and I kissed the audience goodbye. I walked off the  stage and accidentally bumped into C/N. (Hahaha I nearly wrote my crush's name) 

"Ohh my- I'm so sorry!" I yell so he could hear me over the crowd. 

He stared at my face and finally shouted back, "it's ok! So I wanted to tell you something!" I looked around him to see my mini band giving my thumbs up. Then I turned my face back to his, and realised he was staring at my eyes.

"O-oh Ok go ahead!" I could hear the crowd trying their best to her our conversation. 

"Well I wanted to say two things. The first one is that you were amazing their, and two.... well I don't know how to say this.." I looked at his hands. He was fiddling with them and he looked hella nervous. When I looked back to his face, I was taken by surprise when his lips fell onto mine. 

I stood there frozen like a statue, then my body lamely gave up. In the matters of seconds, my arms were around C/N's neck, and I was kissing back. The crowd was going even crazier, now that we kissed. C/N pulled away when I started to kiss him, making me pout in defeat from losing his lips on mine. He had a smug look on his face, and then finally spoke the words.

"Y/N... I like you ever since the first day I met you. And the time you first sang with me. Will you be my girlfriend....?" His question made me jumped into his arms and kiss him again. Then I pulled away making him pout.

"Yes you big dumbo hehehe" I started to laugh at my nickname for him. I then started to kiss him again. But this time no one pulled away...

1035 words! Yay!! Thanks for the views everyone! I love you allll!!!! Ahhh! Hearts for everyone *gives you all a human hearts* sorry it might be squichy! Nahhhhh *gets the hearts back and hugs everyone* Well if you want the song I got a version by Sam Tsui and some of his friends. So I hope you like it. Stupid Wattpad didn't want me to put an idea in her for you so yeah. well Anywho I have to publish this and stuff.

Like I said I love you guys! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Cya later my shippers of love! ~Monty ✌🏼~

(Literally it's like 5 in the morning)

Baiiii!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼