Just Two Under the Mistletoe

It was the 23rd of Decemeber, and each year you and (B/F/N) would having a party to celebrate. But this year was odd, because (B/F/N) didn't want your help. She told you to go get dressed after school, and relax until 8:30pm which was when the party stared. The only thing you helped with this year was handing out the invitations. 

(B/F/N) was constantly talking to (C/N). You questioned multiple times why she was acting so suspicious, but she would always replied with, "You'll find out later tonight, ok!?" You never really liked the sound of that when she said that. But somehow they turned it like the best ideas she could think of. 

Right now, your were sitting and relaxing in your room watching (Fav/show. You constintily looked at your phone to see if ANYON,  posted any spoilers on what (B/F/N)'s great idea was. But no sign. Soon you gave up checking and just sat there. 

~5 Minutes later~

Your phone buzzed on your table. You looked and it was a text from your crush, (C/N). This was kind of he first time he has ever texted you.

(C/N): Hey are you at the party yet?

You: No I'm about to leave why?

(C/N): oh I just wanted to ask if you wanted to walk together.

Your eyes widened as you read what he wrote. (C/N) wanted to walk with you to the party alone! You fangirled right on the spot, because you couldn't keep it in.

You: u-uh yeah I'll meet you when I walk past your house!

(C/N): ok see you then!

You got your winter jacket and boots from your cupboard, said your quick farewells to your parents and ran off to (B/F/N)'s house. It was for outside and your were glad you had your coat and boots on. It was slightly snowing, and the snowflakes gentle touched your nose a few times. You loved it when it snowed it just looked like baby powder. (Even though it doesn't snow were I live)

You only took you about two or three minutes to get to (C/N)'s house. While you waiting for him to get out, and got a snowball ready to throw at him when he got out of the door. You heard him say his last goodbyes to his parents and once he turned around you threw the ball of snow right on his nose.

"Oops... Heheh. Gotta get me!" You quickly bolted before (C/N) could get revange. Huge caught up quickly, throwing snows at you while you ran away. Sometimes you would stop to throw a couple back at (C/N), but you mostly ran for your life.

Soon buffed out, your where at the party. (C/N) got there about ten or five seconds after you. You both walked up to the door, and like a gentle man he opened the door for you. "Ladies first madam." He chirped as he said. 

Everyone looked at your when your arrived and started to giggle. You saw your friend pointing at something about you. You looked up and so did (C/N). You guys blushed to see that there was mistletoe right above you two.

Everyone yelled  and screamed "Kis! Kiss! Kiss!" Repeativly until a pair of arms moved you by your shoulders, turned you to face them, dipped you a bit and kissed you passionately. Everyone cheered with joy. Some yelled out something about you two being a couple. But (B/F/N) and (C/B/F) cheered like crazy apes eating bananas. 

(C/N) broke the kiss and looked down at your flustered face. Then he bent down again and whispered is your ear, "I like you, (Y/N)"  You pulled you up and you just smiled like a Cheshire Cat.

You giggled like a little kid with a big lollipop. You hugged his neck and whispers in his ear, "I like you too." You pulled away, with your arms still around his neck. You guys stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

Then (C/N) asked you, "Will you be my one and only?"

You grinned with a happy response, "Only if you be my one and only!"

You pulled him into a kiss again, and everyone you was watching (Mostly everyone) cheered and acted like monkeys.

This was the best Christmas Party you will never forget.

700 words I know that's not a lot but it's an achievement for me! (not really). So I have Everyone here am has a merry jolly Christmas this year. Be amazing and never be afraid to DM me if your upset or anything else. You can request thing I will try my best to make hem. And that's all I have to say. 

Cya later my shippers of love

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻

~Monty/Author-Sama~