His Jacket

Y/N POV

Today I was freezing my ass off, because I forgot my jacket at home. What a day and it's the end of Autumn and it's basically winter! Geez I really need to be organised this winter... I was walking to my class, shivering as I walked. Then I felt the heat of a warm body. I turned my head to see a smiling C/n by my side. 

"C/n, what are you doing...?" I curiously asked.

"I saw you shivering! I didn't want my Shorty getting sick!" His face was slightly pink, as to what he said. 

"Well thank you C/n.... that's kind of you!" I smiled at him trying to control the blush on my face. 

C/n smiled as he reached for something in his bag. "Here N/N, You can borrow this!" He passes you his favourite denim jacket. The one he wears and cherishes every single day!

"C/n I-I couldn't this is your favourite jacket...!" I softly pushed his jacket to his chest. 

"I'm not taking no as an answer besides I have another jacket in my locker! So your fine just take it...!" He handed it back to me, a smile on his handsome face.

I took it slowly, smiling and sliding both of my arms into the sleeves. It was a bit big but felt so warm. And on the plus side it smelt of c/n's scent. "Thanks again C/n I'll give it to you tomorrow morning!" I smiled at him.

"Ok! That's fine!" He smiled his famous smiles at me before walking to his locker to get his other jacket. Why did I fall for the nicest guy in the school...? I walked to my class with C/n's oversized jacket on my shoulders. It was really warm, and it smelled soo like c/n. I just loved it.

As I sat it in my seat, B/F/n came walking in and saw that I was wearing C/n's jacket. She walked up to me, with a slight smirk on her face. "What's up with all this huh?" 

"C/n leant me his jacket...! Why do you ask...?" I questioned.

"You do know he has never gave anyone his jacket! He has only given that girl in middle school that he liked his jacket! And when he found out she didn't like him back, he hasn't gave anyone his jacket! Until now!" She screamed at me, clearly exicted. 

"Soo...?" I was really confused. She had a massive smirk on her face. 

"He likes you, dumbo!" I blushed, and said nothing. The teacher had walked in and everyone went quiet. I stuffed my hands into the pockets of the jacket and felt... some piece of paper...?

I pulled the paper out and read it.

To Y/n,

You're probably reading this after finding it in the pocket of my jacket. And I just wanted to say this, because I was afraid of saying this to you face to face. I love you and always will. I hope you feel the same.

- C/n

Awww...! I was now falling for him even more. I took some piece of paper from my book, and wrote some things for c/n. I made people pass my letter to C/n, who was at the back of the room. As soon as it reached him I feel red in the face. All my feelings were in that letter. I can't believe I did that! I feel a tap on my shoulder as a piece of paper is handed to me. I slowly started to open it...

~To be continued~

584 words! so guys thanks for the views and votes I love you alll!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! You all deserve some junk food! *Throws lollies and amazing stuff at you* There you go! Part 2 with be here as soon as it can be! And yeah!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼