~The Game~

Hey guys! I reach 1K yay! Here is a story for you guys for being amazing!!! Oh and I'm just going to put soccer as the sport because I know more about it than others. So on to the story!!

Today you and your boyfriend C/n were going to his big game. This was the last game of the season and he was versing one of the best teams. They were the Devils. They wore red soccer outfits to match their name. C/n was excited for this game. You and him got their early to he field so he could help setup.

C/n turns to you and gives you a little box. "If I score the last shot of the game, or I score a shot for the team; don't open it until the end. And if I do his for our team open this up."

"Ok anything special...?" You question as you put it in your pocket.

"Nope just wanted to see how you would react to this." He smiled.

"C/l/n! Time to get ready mate!" Couch C/c/n (Crush's couch name) yelled from the other side of the field.

C/n pecks your cheek, reminds you to open the gift and quickly ran off getting ready. You didn't know what this gift was, or have any clue was but you knew it was something from the heart.

As you sat down on the bleachers, you notice that most people here were family members, girlfriends or boyfriends and some caretakers. You were really hoping C/n could get the last shot of the game. It would be more special and momental if he got the last shot.

~TimeSkip~

It's nearly times up before full time. R/B had the ball getting defended by one of the devils. R/B kicks the ball to C/n, who was up closer to the goals then him. There was only a few more seconds to the clock. C/n was running as fast as he could for two reasons. One to get closer and shoot in time, and second he wanted didn't want a defender defending and not being able to shoot.

You were screaming at the top of your lungs. "C/n you can do it!" And like your voice was the cue, C/n kicked the ball as hard has he could in the goals. The goalkeeper tried diving for the ball, but fail as the ball was a hand or two higher.

The ball the net and the crowd went wild. You stood up, got the little box out of your pocket and opened it. There sat a locket necklace. You gasp as you saw it, you grab the locket and opened it. There placed in the locket, was a picture of you and C/n on your first date. It was you and him hugging in the sunset. You and him leaning into a kiss.

You teared up looking at the picture. Then you looked on the other side. There was carved writing in the metal.  It said, "You are my love. The apple to my pie. My whole entire world. I want to spend each second with you, I love you Y/n. From your loving C/n." You teared up more and looked up to see C/n staring at you.

You smiled a wide smile and ran down to C/n. Once you got there you hugged him tight, and kissed him passionately on the lips. The crowd cheered and roared more loudly. You smiled and pulled your face away from C/n.

"I love you too... C/n..." You smiles more when he tried to get another kiss. And you being the cheeky girl you are, moved your head to the side making him kiss your cheek.

C/n chuckles and whispers into your ear. "Y/n why don't you just meet me in the middle..."

You smiles more. "Because I'm very cheeky..." You exclaim as your lips touch his for another kiss. You couldn't believe how you got an amazing guy like this. You've never be so lucky in your life, before you met him. It was like you and him were made for each other to never break apart.

713 words! Thank you thank you thank you thank you so so so so so much! I love you all and I hope that your crush notices you! All I have to say is that I'm so grateful and you can request anything you want! Thank you again and I'll see you later!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼