Last primary dance

A/N: This is was inspired by what happened to me today. But instead of a happy ending for me it turned out a bit sad I guess. I am so lovesick and I hope my crush won't see this so yeah let's get going with this!

~Book 3~

It was the last week of your primary school year. And on the last day, on Friday you HAD to go to a dance with a boy. So your school tradition was, that if you were in your last year in primary, you had to have a date. While everyone else roamed freely with no partners at all.

You were going to ask your crush, but you felt a bit werid when all the boys ask the girls.(Since it was a tradition for boys to ask girls not the other way) So you didn't bother to ask him and wait for someone to ask you. You walked into class and sat at your desk and saw a letter saying 'for (Y/N)'. You opened it up and looked at the big written word in the middle of the page. It read 'Will', you looked around to see if anyone was staring to make sure your read he note at your desk. No one was staring at you, so it didn't really make sense. 

Then after a few more minutes questioning, your best friend come in. "So... Got that letter on your desk?" She (Or he if your bestie is a boy) asked.

"Yesh I did. Do you know who put it there?" You reply.

She/He shook her/his head "Yeah, but I'm not telling!" He exclaimed, while handing you the same coloured paper just like the letter. You were confused open the letter and read the one word on the page. 'You' was the word this time. You sat there for a minute, and put the first letter and the one you just got together. It read 'Will you'. Will you what? Eat a whole bunch of carrots? A pie? You didn't know what it meant,but whenever you got a letter you knew to connect it with the other until you finished the question.

Throughout the whole day people were giving you the same colour paper notes you got this morning. First it was (C/B/F), who gave you the word 'go'. Then it was your favourite humouros teacher, (T/N) who gave you the letter 'to'. Then finally your coach gave you the second last one, and the word was 'the'. 

It was art and your art teacher gave you free time. You quickly gory our letters and some sticky tape and taped up all the letters together. You taped the last letter you got together and read 'Will you go to the...' To the what? You asked yourself. Then your crush, (C/N) stood infront of you holding your last piece of your puzzle, and as well as (Fav/Flower) is the other hand. He gave you the letter and flower. You read the letters all over again with the last piece of paper.

'Will you go to the dance?' "With me?" (C/N) Added after you read the letters. 

You looked surprised, and happy with your smile reachin from one cheek to the other. "Yes,yes I will!" You accidentally blurted out. Everyone looked at you and (C/N), but you didn't care you hugged him and felt his warm heat against yours. Your best friend cheered and so did (C/B/F). Your face was heating up a bit. You just hated when (B/F/N) and nearly started to yell at her, but you were to happy and excited to do it.

~The End~

Thank you for reading and have fun with other one-shots and request are open so please comment the because I dot have any ideas basically! 

Cya my Shippers of love! ♥️♥️