Little space (part 1)

Hey guys so if anything in this ever happens to you, please you can talk to me I know how it feels to be Picked on and bullied so please come to me if anything like this happens to you!

This was requested by: 

@Hikaru_Ahmya

Y/n POV

Today I'm going to little space. Just to feel free and let loose of all my stress from all the picking and stuff.  So as I has I walk down the halls, people mutter to each other keeping their eyes on me as I walk. Not glancing away for one second. I take a deep breath and continue my way to the room. 

TimeSkip to later during Little space

Little space is actually quite helpful! It's letting all my stress and worries away! But memories don't fade as quickly. But maybe my friend, C/n could help me get rid of them. But C/n doesn't know that I get bullied or picked on. 'Should I tell him? I don't want him to worry..' I thought as I try to make a decision. 

Ringggg

That was my phone ringing. C/n was calling.

"Hey Y/n!" C/n said as he introduced me.

"Hello C/n!" 

"Do you have time to hang out I just want to walk in the park!" He says, clearly happy to hear me.

"Heh yeah I am I'll meet you there?" I questioned not wanting him to know where I am.

"Yep! Ok see you there Y/n/n!" 

"Yep see you there!" I reply.

Well time to go! I grab my things and walk outside the room. And as I get out of the room two of my enemies come and surround me. They were going to pick on me... again for the third time this week...

"Hey Y/n...! Why are you here in this classroom? Can't get enough of being a baby!" Enemy/1 said.

"What you going to cry to your mummy!" Emeny/2 retorted making a baby face.

I stamper as I try to walk away unnoticed. "N-no I-I'm not I-I was just going to t-the Park...!" I was taking baby steps as I move to the door, about to run towards it if they try to hurt me. 

"Oh really? With who your parents?!" 

"N-no with C-C/n..!" I slowly move towards the door, as they step forward I move back with every step they take.

"C/n? You don't deserve him! Your just an oversized baby who  can't deal with anything!"

You started to tear up a bit, but stood my ground. "Mhm... o-ok just p-please I have to go..!" I started running down the hallway away from them. I opened the doors and ran to the park we're I saw a lonely c/n. I wiped the tears that dropped down my face as I was running, and pushed forward and sneakily scared c/n.

"Boo!" I jumped at him. And you should've saw his face. He jumped like 50 feet into the air!

"Gah!!! Oh y/n! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT ME!" I was just laughing on the floor, dying because of how he reacted.

"You should've seen how you reacted!! Hah....!" I was holding my gut because it was hilarious.

"Y/n! It's not funny! I just got frightened! I was waiting for you!" He yelled at me so I could hear over my laughing giggles. 

"Ok ok sorry...!" I slowly went to a stop and stood.

"So where did you just come from?" He questioned clearly curious.

I stood frozen. I didn't want to tell him all of the details. Should I just tell him I was at little space with no specific reason? Or should I lie? I might as well tell he'll get it out of my anyway. "Well I was at...." I started to mumble my words. "Lit..... spa....."

"Where...?"

"I was at little space because I was a bit curious you know me! A little curious puppy!" I faked a smile.

"Ok..."

C/N POV

This is weird she is definitely lying to me... but how will I know...? Ooooh I can follow her where she goes to get some more information!  I was making a plan, because this isn't the happy Y/n I used to know.

"So what did you want for talk to me about?" She questioned.

I nearly forgot I was going to tell her how I felt. I blushed the slightest. "W-well you know that girl I've liked from some time now...?"

"Yeah.." She almost sounded sad about that.

"W-well that girl I-is you..." I looked at her. She was blushing enormously, and it looked cute on her.

"Well I like you too...." She looked down as she said that. I lifted her chin, slowly leaned in and kissed her soft plumped lips. They were better than I could think of.

We both pulled apart after a short time. Panting softly. 

"Soo now what...?" She asked looking up at me, with her e/c eyes.

"Let's walk and talk..." 

She nodded and smiled. "Sure!"

809 words! Ok so I am doing a part too because why not! I might as well! I love you guys soooo much! Thank you and enjoy he rest of your night/Morning/ evening!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼