We Found Eachother (Part 2)

If you guys want you can play the song, you can! I just put it there because Twilight has werewolves in it, and because this song is really good. So go away do what you want!

C/n POV

I could believe it, I was standing next to my one and only mate! And she was cuddling me! For reassurance. I was normally the one the 'make the moves' on the ladies, even though I didn't want them like I wanted Y/n right now. She looks so adorable. Before she could attack the boys again, I nudged my head into her neck. I could tell she couldn't resist me. She returned the action and cuddled back.

~Mind link~

Oh god the couple is going to make me puke! I heard Luke complain. I growled at him for the remark. He jumped back and surrendered straight away.

Ok, ok! Just please don't start mating in front of us! Everyone cringed at that remark. But me and Y/n. I looked at her and her eyes were already looking into mine.

As I was going to get another nudge from her, Jake interrupted.

Ok love birds, we have a patrol to get on with! All right Jared, Luke, and Quil, take the east side. Embry, Sam, and Seth take the West. Me, Billy, and Alex will take the south. And Y/n, C/n, and Rob take the north side. When you guys are finished report back. Jakob and his two quickly left, Jared's team left Embry's team left. And I didn't realise but Y/n and Rob were already running.

I quickly caught up and we started to patrol the north side of the perimeter.

~TimeSkip~ & ~Switch POV Y/n~

When we got back to the others, we reported back. No danger in the north side. After we reported back, we all had a break. I was laying down on the ground about to fall asleep, when a loud thud hit the ground next to you. You turned your heard to see C/n laying next to you. You smiled a wolfy grin.

He returned the smile, and ask you he weirdest question. Do you love me?

Why wouldn't I love him? He is my mate,  I loved him the first time I saw him! Yeah I do. When I saw you the first time, I knew I was going to love you till we die. And I'm being honest here.

His eyes looked from my eyes, to my lips. He pushed me up and led me towards the trees. We just forms and got clothes on. Then when I walked to C/n he grabbed my face and kissed me! I couldn't do anything, stop my stand still as my mate kissed me passionately. He lifted my arms and put them on his neck, then put his hands on my hips. As soon as he did that, my body reacted the way it should have. Kissing him back, and having the best first kiss from my new mate.

It wasn't like anything I've experienced. It was full of love and care, but also somewhat in that kiss was determination. He slowly went to my neck, and tried to find the soft spot where he would mark me. As soon as he found it, he looked at me and questioned, "May I?"

I bit my lip as hard as I could, and nodded slowly. Only knowing this man for less then ten minutes, and I love him so much, that I would die for him.

He took a breath before he bit my soft spot. At first it pained me, and then it turned into a tingly feeling it was amazing! Soon after the tingling feeling stopped, and         C/n lifted his head.

"Now every man will know that your mine!" He looked at me straight in the eyes. "So what do you like most about life?"

~TimeSkip~

Me and C/n talked for a while until the others got back. I basically knew nearly everything about him now, his favourite sport, his favourite team, he does/doesn't have siblings and so on. And he knew everything about me and what I like and dislike.

-MindLink~

Wow (Nickname)! You got marked in less then 30 minutes! Seth exclaimed as he saw the first on the side of my shoulder.

Yes yes I know!  I quickly remarked whilst looking at the corner of your eye to C/n.

Dang! You work quick! Every guy calmly, but excitedly yelped when the saw you.

Hey i like to work quick, and might as well get it over with, Rather than leave it when she's on- I quickly jabbed C/n in the ribs to shut him up.

Some of the guys snickered at C/n getting bossed around  by me but he can listen to me for once. Females can be the boss sometimes too you know. "Well you don't need to tell them that part C/n~" I sang at him.

I heard some 'Awes' and snickering from the guys. But I'll I could really focus on was C/n. He was just so CUTE! His eyes never left yours, until Jacob stopped my  staring contest with him.

Ok! No more lovey dovey stuff with you. You can do it later. ; ) he winked at both of us before finishing off the meeting.

In the end, me and C/n become closer each day, got married, got twin babies/pups. And lived happily ever after.
The end

924 words. Hey guys sorry the end was rushed I'm lazy! So yeah I have nothing to say!
Cya later my shippers of love!~Monty ✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼