🐶 Puppy love 💗

Hey guys it's Monty and well soz for not uploading internet and stuff yeah!! Oh! And in this one shot I put a friend name (which is me!), so it was easier for me to write. Now let's get on with writing!

Your First POV

I was gawking at my crush like a crush love puppy. In love with the most gorgeous person in the world. Well in my opinion anyway. I am the only one that has fallen for him. My best of friends think I'm super crazy, but they say that about anything I do.

"Girl! Stop gawking at him and talk to him!" It was my friend Monty who spoke in a polite and happy voice. (This part has a bit of detail of what I look like) She has coconut brown hair, kind of light brown eyes, a orangish kind of skin colour, a great figure, and she has nearly every guy falling for her.

"Easier said than done! You know I can't handle my cute puppy side of me." One thing that only Monty knows, is that I have a special power that's handed down from generations of my family members. My family's history is based around legends of werewolves, shape shifting humans and puppies. When you first get it you turn to a tiny puppy. And as you grow you turn to a wolf, and then sooner the better your a werewolf.

"I know, I know, well how about going to the park this afternoon it's not like your puppy from will go off then." She smiled quickly at me, and shoved me into the group of boys where C/N, in the middle of boys.

I accidentally hit one of the boys and fell right in from of C/N. "Owww...." I complained as I rubbed my head.

"Oh my Irene! (I say that a lot that's going to be my thing now) Y/N are you alright?!" A familiar husky (or gentle) voice questioned.

"u-uh yeah C/N I'm fine... I j-just wanted to ask you if y-you would like to go to the park the afternoon..." I nearly whispered the end. Damn my stupid nervousness! I thought

"Uh sure I'd love to..." I looked up as happy as a pup, to see a blushing C/N instead of his usual self.

"O-ok then! I'll see you in the park after school!" I waved goodbye to him, almost running back to where Monty was. I heard some of his friends tell him he better be prepared and somethings like that but I was too excited to even listen!

~ Time Skip ~

I was walking to the park when for some reason I turned into my puppy from! I could believe it! Acting like a puppy all day seemed to make me turn. I ran to find someone in the park who would help me but the only person I could see was C/N. I quickly ran to him hoping he would notice me.

Once I barked a cheerful bark he looks swiftly down. "Oh hey there little girl what's up are you lost." He picked me up and I could feel myself about to turn any minute. "Hey hey hey it's ok don't be scared I'm only trying to H-elp...."

Thud.....

My eyes were closed as I could feel my human legs and arms. "Y-Y/N...." I opened my eyes to his voice. I saw his deep red blushing face clear as crystals. I could stare at his face all day if I could, but I can't.

"U-uh Surprise?... I so sorry I'll explain... I have a history for being a werewolf, Wolf anything related to a dog and well. I can't control it and yeah that happens." I tried to explain short and quick, so I didn't have to say anything before I stutter.

"I-it's fine..... umm actually I have a history like that I'm a werewolf too well a pup..." he confessed still blushing.

I blinked a couple of times and thought over and over again. He and I were the same thing. "Well that's explains why only I've fallen for you..." I confessed as well.

"I guess me too... I guess we can both call this puppy love...." The word puppy love made me giggle. Me and C/N leaned in slowly and we were inch from each other's faces until....

"Awwwww! it's my shipp! (my crushes name I feel sorry for him but I don't care) Kristian! Get my camera!"

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Monty..."

"Hehe well she is gone for a minute that's gives me enough time for this..." Before I knew it he grabbed my face and his lips were connected with mine in an instant.

~The End~

772 words! I am sorry this is short! I was rushing Into it again! I got his idea from Twilight and a roleplay I did... Thank you again for the votes and stuff I love you guys request are open! I want post often as I used to so sorry! 

Cya later my Shipper of Love! ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼