Pickup lines (part 2)

L/n = Last name!

Y/n POV

It was after school, and I had fill my book with as many pickup lines as I could. I was now in front of the big apple tree writing the last of the pickup lines I had. As I wrote the last one a shadow casted over me. I looked and saw C/n, hand out waiting for me to take. I held his hand and pulled myself up.

"Are you prepared for my awesome pickup lines!?" He exclaimed clearly proud.

"You mean terrible pickup lines? And you will be going down!" I said as I folded my arms, and moved my face close to his. 

"Oh I'm ready, L/n...!" He moved his face closer. "You go first..." 

I pulled my face away and flicked to the start of the pickup lines. "Mmm... hey is there 20 letters in the alphabet?"

"Umm no? You're missing 6 letters." He replied.

"Ohh I know what I'm missing! U R A Q T!" I yelled.

"That's only 5..."

"You'll get the V later." I smirked, winking cheekily at him. His face flushed a light pink.

"Ok ok..! My turn..! Mmm... girl your like my homework. I'd slam you on the table, and do you allll night!" I rolled my eyes. This was a good pickup line, but I had to win this.

"If you were a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber!" I smiled.

"And if you were a potato you would be a sweet one!" He remarked. Ok, that was smooth! I thought.

"Mmm... smooth C/l/n very smooth... but I have four more pages of these! So I heard you were a player! Let's make a deal! Let's do everything a couple do, whoever falls in love first loses. And winner gets to take all. And when I say all..." I started to get closer to him, being very seductive. "I mean if I win I get to take all of you..." 

The look on his poor little face was priceless! He was bright red! "O-oh really mature Y/n... I ain't backing down that easily...!" I looked at him up and down. 

"Well... your boner tells me other wise...!" I smirk, holding in the giggles and laughter. 

"Oh now it's on!" 

~TimeSkip to a bit later~

I was on my last pickup line. I am going to loose for sure. "Knock, knock."

"Who's there?" C/n questioned.

"Effiel."

"Effiel who?"

"Effiel for you!" I cheered, as I basically just confessed my love for him without noticing.

"Aww cute L/n, very cute. So whenever I look at a keyboard I always see I and U together why's that?" He says, acting a bit puzzled.

"Mmm... I don't know. Why are they always together, oh mighty C/n?" I pretended to bow down to him.

"Because we where meant to be." I awed mentally. I tried to think about a pickup line in a rush but I couldn't. Oh no I have lost! I thought.

I softly pout. "I've got nothing..."

He celebrated by throwing his hands in the air. "Yess! And now for my prize..." Wait did he just say PRIZE? I wasn't a prize! I waited for his "Reward" request. "Mm... I want.... you to be mine, Y/n." I froze up at his words. Did he just say he wants me to be his

"U-umm I think I heard you wrong... did you say-"

"Yes, I want you to be my... girlfriend.." My eyes soften as I stared at him. 

"C/n, I like you too... and of course I will yours..." He looked at me and pick me up. 

"Well I guess I finally found my princess."

"And I found my knight in shining armour!" We pulled laughed, but I got cut off my lips meeting mine. I softly melted into the kiss, and kissed with the same intensity that he did. After a few second later, we pulled away, panting for air. C/n smiles at mead he put me down, and I returned the smile.

"I love you, Y/n." He softly commented.

"I guess I love you too... C/L/N" I cheekily responded.

And that's how the start of my relationship started, with the power of pickup lines!

689 words! Hey guys! Sooo I'm not dead I'm just tired and busy! Please request and comment and what ever! I love you guys thank you for 4K views I really appreciate and love you alll! I try to update a bit more but anyway love you all again!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼