Little space (Part 2)

This was requested by:

@Hikaru_Ahmya

Y/n POV

I still haven't told C/n about little space... should I tell him... ? I might as well do it now while I'm with him. I tap C/n's shoulder.

"c/n I need to tell you something..." he turned to me and smiled.

"Yeah what is it?" 

I stuttered, "I-I have T-told anyone T-this before b-but I'm in t-the L-little s-space programme..." I looked at the ground embarrassed.

"It's fine we all feel tiny sometimes." I looked up to see his reaction. He was still smiling. Then my phone went off. I answered it, because it was my mother.

"Hey sweetie! You need to come home dinner is nearly ready!" Mmmm food!

"Ok mother, be there soon!" I hung up and turned to C/n "Ok I'll see you later, k?" I started to walk when he spin me back around and kiss me again. 

"That's for not feeling small..." He kissed me again. "And that's for me loving you..." I chuckled at him.

I return both kissed. "And they're for being the best guy ever!"

He lost his grip off me and let me go.

C/n POV

Once Y/n leaves I follow her to check up on her. But what I see as she gets halfway to her house, makes my blood boil. Two of y/n's biggest rivals are there. I watch as they talk trash about her to her face. This was getting on my nerves I'm going to have a serious conversation after this... As y/n quickly dashes for home I understand why she feels so little and I was going to fix it. 

Y/n POV

As I got to school I realised, no one has or made me feel tiny and small like usual. I walk to my locker and see that c/n was there. He had the biggest smile on his face. I could tell he done something fun... 

"Good morning, beautiful!" He said as he gently kissed my lips. 

I kissed back softly. "You're happy today. Anything fun happen...?" 

He started to pout. "Can't I be happy that my girlfriend is the hottest girl, I've had my eyes on for years!" 

"Mmm... I guess so... but I don't think I hot.... more like nice.." he shook his head disprovingly.

"No no no the hottest!" He was so kind. I can't believe I'm with him.

"Aww well thank you..." I softly smiled and grabbed my books for the day.

~TimeSkip~

I haven't felt like a little like usual all day! And no one made me feel like a kid either and I haven't seen those rivals all day. I could get used to this....

423 words! Sorry this took long and probably not what you wanted but it's here! Love you guys and yeah!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼