Partner (Short)

Y/n POV
Today was sport, yay the worse subject I would totally die off. But today was different, we had to a specific partner we had to hold hands with. It's not like I have a boyfriend or anything, I just have a massive crush on this guy. C/n... c/n C/L/n. He is an amazing person to talk to, caring, nice, loving, Hands- oops I'm getting off track.

So anyway,our teachers were yelling out the partners. And I was a few students next.

"Uhhh Y/n and... C/n!" Yelled R/T. As she said that my eyes widen with surprised. I looked to my side and saw C/n smiling at me.

I got up nervously, walked over to c/n, and helped him up. "Ok so if we're partners let's go find a spot" I declared, as C/n only shook his head. We walked into the centre of the room.

As the teacher said the last few partners, she started by telling us to get in position. I turned to c/n and he pulled me straight into the position. His left in my right hand, my arm on his shoulder, and his arm around my waist.  I blushed at the contact.

"Exactly right C/n and Y/n! Exactly perfect just like couples in a ball!" C/n's cheeks turned beet red, while as for me I was a tomato colour red.

~TimeSkip~

After we got the steps, tripped, laughed, and talked  we didn't realised we were the only ones dancing. C/n was spinning me around when the music went slower, dips me in the end, and kissing me on the lips. ON THE LIPS!

I slowly kissed back and got interrupted by screams and cheers. The whole class were watching... dammit! C/n pulled away and whispers in my ear. "I like you.."

As he pulled away I pulled him in. "I like you too.." Now we are together and dance all the time.

336 words! Hey guys so I uploaded an intro of Neko female and that and I will do i one shot for that either tomorrow or a couple days after! So anyone who wants to see that it will be coming! I don't know what to say other than it tired so....

Cya later my shippers of love~Monty ✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼